Fury > Arms... Mastery > Haste... Wait WHAT?!

Warrior
I've recently re-run simcraft program on my fury and arms builds, and it seems, that roughly equally-geared fury pulls more DPS then arms. Also, Pawn stat scales generated, gave the most weight to mastery (1.6 vs 1.53 on haste). Has something changed, or just simulation bugged-out?
Simcraft didnt bug. Check if u havent changed ur talents or settings in simc to different numbers of targets oř sumthing.

If you havent. Its highly possible that u reached the amount of haste stat where it needs to get more mastery for effectivness. The more of the one stat u have the more weight thé other one has. Maminky when they have such a great synergy Aš haste/mastery for fury.

Why fury spins more. U should check if u have good talents Aš arms, if i do And it still doesnt do more. I would say u probably just dont have enough of the good stats for arms to actualy compete with fury.
Arms has been simming lower than Fury for a while now. Arms performs better than Fury in Uldir because it suits their damage model more.

If you equip a Fathoms as Fury I'm pretty sure Haste will be on top again.
imo no..arms has better sims than fury at the moment..check your azerite traits (i had a bad trait that when i changed it to archive of titans i got a 1.5k dps increase)
first of all, yes - mastery can overtake haste at higher gear. i think this is because enrage gives us a huge haste buff as well and so we reach the GCD cap. correct me if i am wrong here please.

secondly, fury deals higher damage than arms in only two scenarios:
1.) pure, consistent, single target dps with no interruptions at all.
you just stand there, hitting the boss and nothing happens which would interrupt your rotation and it goes on for a long time.
2.) consistent, long fight with exactly 5 enemies all the time.

both of those never happen in uldir.
18/10/2018 10:05Posted by Naldyr

1.) pure, consistent, single target dps with no interruptions at all.
you just stand there, hitting the boss and nothing happens which would interrupt your rotation and it goes on for a long time.
2.) consistent, long fight with exactly 5 enemies all the time.

both of those never happen in uldir.

The first point does happen in Uldir. For MOTHER, you burn her in the first room rather than do the whole fight.
01/11/2018 10:28Posted by Memealord
The first point does happen in Uldir. For MOTHER, you burn her in the first room rather than do the whole fight.

Only if you aren't doing mythic, and over-gear the fight so you can cheese, at which point does min-maxing the damage really matter?