wow 2k18 vs ACTUAL wow

General
about me:
Mediocre raider that enjoys boosting some people in m+ from time to time, played starting from tbc and quit the game here and there.

Gearing:

wow2k18:
Do some quests or some raiding/dungeon content(doesnt matter how hard it is) and hope to get lucky.

actual wow:
Gear ment something it was something to work towards and finally getting that "reward" was so amazing. You could look at a player and actually see if he was good or not. (If this was in current wow we wouldnt even need rio, you could just look at the ilvl and tell if a guy was good or not)

conclusion:
We miss working towards gear and actually feeling the satisfaction of acquiring that piece of loot. Right now it doesnt mean anything there is no emotion involved in getting lucky at all. Please make us work for it again like the good old days.
We are playing an rpg after all where progressing and working on your character is one of the fundamentals which seem completly forgotten about. I just feel like im playing las vegas simulator or something.

Azerite gear
People want:
-People want to be able to farm their bis gear.
-Better traits
-less rng

Blizzards "fix":
-Just add some emissary drop azerite gear.
-Bliz did try to add some better traits so props for that.
-more rng, lets add another ring...

Whats wrong with it:

Making emissaries drop azerite gear doesnt make people go do content at all doesnt challenge them to do harder content or do anything at all its all about winning the lottery once again.

Back in the days when wow was fun FOR THE PLAYERS you just did your hard content hope for it to drop and get rewarded. Now you just do a quest get your gear and logout, cause theres nothing else to do?

My idea on fixing it:

fix1:
Make your BIS azerite gear drop in raids and raids only, this way you support people to get into raiding, which was the same way as acquiring your set bonus.

fix2:
Make BIS azerite gear the BIS for the content type in which you acquired them:
you get an azerite piece from raiding, well its the best you can get when you are raiding etc...

Masterloot
What was the idea behind removing this in the first place? Because some "guilds" abused it? To those players i say what are you still doing in that guild? If they do that stuff then theres more from where that came... Is it so hard really to make something pop up that says warning masterloot is on or something like that and you can still leave if you dont like it?

Conclusion:
2k18wow doesnt encourage you to raid or to do m+ or anything at all. Its all about getting some luck doing some quests and just call it a day. Because the system that bliz created is one that where you can NOT progress more then a bar they set up and you cant fall behind another bar. This completly takes away from the rpg experience and makes me question why I still am playing this game in the first place.

Stop giving us free !@#$ and make wow wow again, gives us what we NEED not what we want.
Typing 2k18 is actually slowing than typing 2018.
it will just become a meme at some point, thats how bad this stuff is sadly
Who are this ,,We“ and who made you there spokesperson
18/10/2018 13:39Posted by Kappador

the players, my toughts of it are that giving everyone carrots isnt encouraging people to play the game at all, its about making people work for their carrot
18/10/2018 13:41Posted by Blénd
18/10/2018 13:39Posted by Kappador

the players, my toughts of it are that giving everyone carrots isnt encouraging people to play the game at all, its about making people work for their carrot

When you pay my subs, then you can speak for me, until then....
18/10/2018 13:54Posted by Cerid
18/10/2018 13:41Posted by Blénd

when people get free carrots ofc their gonna dislike the guy telling them their bad...
wish you would look further than that. Infact this proofs how blindfolded some players are
18/10/2018 14:01Posted by Blénd

when people get free carrots ofc their gonna dislike the guy telling them their bad...
wish you would look further than that. Infact this proofs how blindfolded some players are

Not in the slightest, I guess I’m just not big headed and conceited enough to think I speak for everyone.

What’s your excuse?
18/10/2018 14:21Posted by Cerid
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Not in the slightest, I guess I’m just not big headed and conceited enough to think I speak for everyone.

What’s your excuse?

My excuse? Using my brain and various sources to determin what people needs vs what they want
but i guess im not as delusianal as some players are that dont check reddit, youtube, the forums etc...
You want to isolate the BiS gear to raids, when obviously M+ is the alternate end game content atm and is very successful.

You can literally just restrict yourself to herioc/mythic raiding to get the experience you want, why does it bother you that people like me who love m+ or people who are doing lfr/normal are getting gear?
18/10/2018 14:44Posted by Hínáta
You want to isolate the BiS gear to raids, when obviously M+ is the alternate end game content atm and is very successful.

You can literally just restrict yourself to herioc/mythic raiding to get the experience you want, why does it bother you that people like me who love m+ or people who are doing lfr/normal are getting gear?

that is one idea, the other one is to make bis gear for every type of content and make it drop in there (m+ drops bis gear from m+, raid drops bis for raiding etc...) everyone would be happy (i think)

it always was and has been the case that you get the best gear from raiding and i dont see anything wrong with it since it invites people to do that content
I'll tell you something really awesome, wait for it.
Wow "2k18"(That really hurts to write it like this...) is the actual wow.
Shocking, right ?
18/10/2018 14:52Posted by Mayoi
I'll tell you something really awesome, wait for it.
Wow "2k18"(That really hurts to write it like this...) is the actual wow.
Shocking, right ?

yes sadly, for me tho it doesnt feel like im playing wow anymore just a slot machine
<span class="truncated">...</span>

When Classic hits, people like you will ask themselves : "Where the eff is everyone?", realizing that the game that they play is nothing but a turd.

It will be too late by than to fix BfA.
18/10/2018 14:21Posted by Cerid
I guess I’m just not big headed and conceited enough to think
I can derail a thread with petty !@#$ that literally no one cares about....?
18/10/2018 14:51Posted by Blénd
that is one idea, the other one is to make bis gear for every type of content and make it drop in there (m+ drops bis gear from m+, raid drops bis for raiding etc...) everyone would be happy (i think)

That's actually a pretty good idea and one which I Advocated for before and blizzard has said that they're trying to build upon.
Why make gear for everytype or content ? Iam here to play an MMORPG, and making your character only strong in special circumstances sounds kinda stupid. If I get a good piece in m+ it should be viable in heroic and arena.

But pls all of you guys who come here everyday on the forum :
Just. Leave . Already

If you don’t like this game , leave and don’t try to ruin it for other with your delusions
19/10/2018 08:51Posted by Kappador
Why make gear for everytype or content ? Iam here to play an MMORPG, and making your character only strong in special circumstances sounds kinda stupid. If I get a good piece in m+ it should be viable in heroic and arena.

But pls all of you guys who come here everyday on the forum :
Just. Leave . Already

If you don’t like this game , leave and don’t try to ruin it for other with your delusions

and what type of content do you play?

did u even read what i wrote?
I mean it would be BIS for that type of content which doesnt mean it would be !@#$ in other content just not BIS...