Simple fix for pvp gearing

Arenas
Remove all random drops at the end of match except sigils.

Make weekly chest drop only sigil based on your rating.

Put pvp vendor that sells baseline low ilvl gear for marks of honor indlucing azerite pieces which you can upgrade with sigils.

And there you go now you can pick and choose what items you want without reinventing the whole system.
instead selling baseline low ilvl gear, how about they sell gear equal to your highest rating?
19/10/2018 08:54Posted by Maloumnik

Put pvp vendor that sells baseline low ilvl gear for marks of honor indlucing azerite pieces which you can upgrade with sigils.

And there you go now you can pick and choose what items you want without reinventing the whole system.

Sounds like a good idea to me, but I think there might be a problem with the pve-pvp thing. If it works like this, all the pve people have to do pvp, because there they can choose the stats/traits they need and in pve it's still rng.
So this pvp gear should be almost pvp exclusive and less usefull in pve.
19/10/2018 10:24Posted by Tiona
19/10/2018 08:54Posted by Maloumnik

Sounds like a good idea to me, but I think there might be a problem with the pve-pvp thing. If it works like this, all the pve people have to do pvp, because there they can choose the stats/traits they need and in pve it's still rng.

It's not "rng" in pve, every boss in the game has a loot table.. so you can actually choose what to farm for.
19/10/2018 10:13Posted by Zarkan
instead selling baseline low ilvl gear, how about they sell gear equal to your highest rating?

They could but then it would be superior to pve gearing since if you reach 2400 rating for example you could instantly buy full 375 gear while pvers would have to farm hundreds of mythics and raids for loot.

19/10/2018 10:24Posted by Tiona

That is true for azerite pieces since they drop only from time gated stuff,but rest of the gear is farmable in m+ just like it would be in pvp. As for the azerite pieces they should just make them drop in m+ or something...i heard many complaints from pve players about it and no1 seems to like how you can't target traits you want.
I would gladly accept rng gear....just give us vendor with traits for conquest points.

Rng gear with rng stats rng ilvl and rng traits....its too much

Yea and once someone hit 2.4k he is max geared. Epic bad idea.

Sigils weekly + vendor i great idea + occasional end of macth sigil drops. Now for max performance (best secondaries) you also need to play pve...
TOP! Awesome idea. Im 373ilv my own, dont need gear stuff but that could bring back only pvp days once again. Atm pvers still oneshot pvpers with good stuff, i hope blizzard noticed that every single player used pve tank trinket in arena championship. Do they rly think that was normal?
Looks like your idea is going straight to PvE, OP.

Mythic+ Azerite Armor and Weekly Chest Changes in Tides of Vengeance

Blizzard has announced that Mythic+ Azerite Armor and the Weekly Chest will be receiving some changes in Tides of Vengeance.

The changes include a currency system for Azerite Armor from Mythic+ which you can spend to buy Azerite Armor from Thaumaturge Vashreen.

Here are a summary of the changes:
The Weekly Chest will no longer drop Azerite Armor but instead drop a Mythic+ currency in addition to the normal loot.

You can spend the Mythic+ currency at a friendly face, Thaumaturge Vashreen
You can then buy the following at Thaumaturge Vashreen:

A random piece of Azerite with higher Item Levels costing more currency.

A specific piece of Azerite. Costs a "premium" amount of currency.

That's the problem with being a side-kick.
19/10/2018 23:35Posted by Schwzenegger
Looks like your idea is going straight to PvE, OP.

Mythic+ Azerite Armor and Weekly Chest Changes in Tides of Vengeance

Blizzard has announced that Mythic+ Azerite Armor and the Weekly Chest will be receiving some changes in Tides of Vengeance.

The changes include a currency system for Azerite Armor from Mythic+ which you can spend to buy Azerite Armor from Thaumaturge Vashreen.

Here are a summary of the changes:
The Weekly Chest will no longer drop Azerite Armor but instead drop a Mythic+ currency in addition to the normal loot.

You can spend the Mythic+ currency at a friendly face, Thaumaturge Vashreen
You can then buy the following at Thaumaturge Vashreen:

A random piece of Azerite with higher Item Levels costing more currency.

A specific piece of Azerite. Costs a "premium" amount of currency.

That's the problem with being a side-kick.

They’ve said that they’re discussing pvp changes as well. However, we had this !@#$ty system in legion where you could obliterate gear and get some currency to buy a piece you needed. Bringing back a system where you need to obliterate/scrap seven pieces of gear to get one back (although there’ll be currency in the weekly chest which will make it a bit easier) is not what people want. Having it only for Azerite pieces is also not what people want.
19/10/2018 20:42Posted by Korolev

Yea and once someone hit 2.4k he is max geared. Epic bad idea.

Sigils weekly + vendor i great idea + occasional end of macth sigil drops. Now for max performance (best secondaries) you also need to play pve...

No your not? You still have to farm the conquest. And whats wrong with getting BiS for the season? It feels good after working on it for a couple months. Much better than never getting BiS because it's literally impossible to get all gear with the right stats and ilvl.