Cater to hardcore and not casuals

General
“Hardcore”... more like hardcore waste of time. Hardcore dies once you grow up and realize there are better things to do.
As a casual gamer i can only say that if there is fun content for me to play i stick around. I dont care about raids or even heroic dungeons. I dont want the gear from it, just let me dabble in peace.
Play for fun and let hardcore players doing serious things in wow.
Haha, OP you are contradicting yourself. :p

“Make a game for Hardcore, us who want to min-max”?

What’s up with all the HOA farm, farm for TF/WF items and many other things current WoW has, compared to old WoW?

If anything, this expansion is best ever for any hardcore fan with the endless farm involved.

You have no clue what you want or talk about. :p
Very confusing as to what 'casual' actually means TBH.
Ive been subscribed since 4 mths after Vanilla release and havent left yet and yet I really CBA doing any mythic/arena/snowflake type content....
Does that make me a casual hardcore player or a hardcore casual player??
:)
I'd like old profession bonuses and proper enchanting back, but other than that the game still allows for the hardcore player to get ahead of the laid back one.
23/10/2018 16:46Posted by Zieera
casuals will just move on to another game, they are not in for the long run. reason they are casuals they just move from game to game like bees from flower to flower since they don't have the time in their life because of the choices their made and probably regret now
hardcore players have been and will be around the game for long time. they will always try to mid-max get those last points of arena rating to be on top, raid that boss in the dungeon to be first or on top
ever since casuals started to be catered to the game has been losing players.
so turn back the dial and return the game to those of us who are around for longer than 2 weeks of an exp.

I'm a causal who only had 2 breaks because it was dry season or economical reasons..

since classic.

Hard core people is a rather small percentage.
casuals will just move on to another game, they are not in for the long run. reason they are casuals they just move from game to game like bees from flower to flower since they don't have the time in their life because of the choices their made and probably regret now
hardcore players have been and will be around the game for long time. they will always try to mid-max get those last points of arena rating to be on top, raid that boss in the dungeon to be first or on top
so turn back the dial and return the game to those of us who are around for longer than 2 weeks of an exp.

Total shyte tbh.
game pixels are more importand for some then real life and sunshine
The funny thing with these kind of threads is that they go against the OP himself. You are a casual compared to a ton of other players who have done more content than you and who are more skilled than you are. So you want the game to not cater to yourself as well. Makes no sense. I swear, the logic of some of the people who makes these kind of threads, it is beyond psychological reach. I truly feel sorry for you. I really do.
hardcore players have been and will be around the game for long time. they will always try to mid-max get those last points of arena rating to be on top, raid that boss in the dungeon to be first or on top.

FAKE NEWS.
THE GAME IS DYING
SO WILL THE HARDCORE PLAYERS
Farewell fellow nerds, its been a good run
23/10/2018 17:00Posted by Aylmeric
Not sure why you keep making these threads, with these Achievements you are not considered hardcore.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/zieera/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids

Blimey, going through that was an eye opener. Seems that char has only been playing for a couple of years, so has not experienced things as they use to be.

To the OP, WoW has never been a "hardcore" MMO. WoW has always been known for being a bloody big game that was a gateway for many people to get into this type of gaming. Not loosing exp when you die or loose all your money when killed in PvP, is so easy to deal with.

Back in WotLK I played with a really tough guild on the Kul'Tiras server, it was not fun how focused on just beating the toughest raids in 25H. I had way more fun in a small guild doing 10 man content and I actually liked the people I was gaming with.
23/10/2018 18:30Posted by Pinkfist
Play for fun and let hardcore players doing serious things in wow.

Well, that's what we are doing. "Hardcore" players should mind their own business as well instead of crying on the forums about how LFR is killing their mythic progression because LFR players are getting 1 titanforged piece of gear / month and how lowly casuals players should have no content to do because their content is the only "real content".
Blizzard should always listen to players that enjoys the game in specific areas, hardcore or casual

It doesn't matter if it is raiding, lfr, mythic+, leveling, arenas, fishing, pet battles etc, blizzard should always listen to players that wants to make their content better.

Not the players that find it boring and just want to be done with it for the rewards
they don't have the time in their life because of the choices their made and probably regret now

Even though becoming a mature adult isn't a choice, I do agree with you on the regret part, because if it was, I would have stayed 15 and have my mom pay for everything whilst I stay at home and game for 8+ hours a day.
they don't have the time in their life because of the choices their made and probably regret now

Had to laugh at this. Life's so much better when it doesn't revolve entirely around this game. You should try it some time.
23/10/2018 16:56Posted by Жарльвица
Wildstar tried that and failed.

Why would devs want to exclude significant part of the playerbase? - It’s just silly.

This. The whole "game must be for hardcore players" have been tried and failed miserably(W* is closing in 2 weeks). WoW itself was a very casual friendly when it launched(compared to all the other MMOs at that time), and that's why it was so successful.

how wrong you are, I don't raid I don`t do M+ , I play the game for fun, I don't play to prove myself and say look at me with all my top end gear, I consider myself a casual player. and yet I have been playing for 14 yaers and have 3 accounts, the game needs to cater more to casuals, personally I would scrap Mythic Raiding and make raiding something that is more casual friendly, where people can log in have fun in a group, make some friends and not have to worry about keeping up with gear on some third party ap, or being kicked for making a mistake.
i like this

Wildstar.

Moving swiftly along.