Can't play Dungeons

Dungeons & Raids
So since the state of m+ has come down to rio which is fine, I decide to grind some score on my rogue.

Doing lower keys (5/6+/7+) to gradually raise my score as you don't get an invite to higher ones unless you're 600-700+.

Now that i've spent 6 dungeons doing 7/8+ keys which haven't updated my score hasn't updated.
I can't push higher keys because my score isnt updated therefore I can't do anything to play the game as it's intended.

According to the RIO admin its blizzards API again.

I just feel like they don't care anymore :/
people need to stop blaming rio, find a guild & some people who enjoy m+ form a group and push the key to the max ?
Yeah best bet is to have a stable team that will play with you.
Guys you're missing the point! He's not having a problem pugging it's just because the leaderboards are messed up and not updating his r.io. this is, yet again, another technical issue.
27/10/2018 12:06Posted by Daîmyo
Guys you're missing the point! He's not having a problem pugging it's just because the leaderboards are messed up and not updating his r.io. this is, yet again, another technical issue.
You don't need any score to play with guild and friends.
27/10/2018 15:16Posted by Biffelis
27/10/2018 12:06Posted by Daîmyo
You don't need any score to play with guild and friends.

I have seen some people denying guildies for being at low ilvl or rio in guild. You can say not a good guild, but still it happens.
Op is talking about elitism of people. I saw so many people requesting 1k rio, while guy having 300 and thats his main.
Just push ur own keys and make the group urself.

To be honest this week is so trash that no one rly cares about RIO being broken, also +5-7 is so low already that it probably wont show even if leaderboards are working.
It would be nice if Blizz published all runs, not just top 500, via API.

Most people care about RIO on pugs, because we have no other way of checking if someone knows the location of his interrupt button and when to press it.

Also, if not RIO, there will be something else. People will always try to have their time not wasted.
Atm there is nothing more you can do then work on your score on Wed-Thu to make sure the runs are in top 500.

Once you get into the higher key region it's not that important anymore.
27/10/2018 06:26Posted by Deceive
So since the state of m+ has come down to rio which is fine, I decide to grind some score on my rogue.

Doing lower keys (5/6+/7+) to gradually raise my score as you don't get an invite to higher ones unless you're 600-700+.

Now that i've spent 6 dungeons doing 7/8+ keys which haven't updated my score hasn't updated.
I can't push higher keys because my score isnt updated therefore I can't do anything to play the game as it's intended.

According to the RIO admin its blizzards API again.

I just feel like they don't care anymore :/

Score shouldn't matter if you form your own groups, I know it can be frustrating at times but i've climbed to 1k exclusively with pugs while forming my own groups.
As gnomeiaback said wednesday and thursday runa will be on leaderboard because most guilds/pugs do raids first two days. My realm TN(second in all realms) leaderboard is generally not full until friday and lowest runs are +4 to +8. It means you have high chance to get your score on wednesday and thursday