Is this the worst that Wow has ever been?

General
I am a critic of later versions of the game but I have always found something to keep me going in the hope of seeing better days, dungeons, profs, raids, pvp etc. I'm really struggling now though, I predicted BFA would be mediocre but I just didn't forsee how badly it was going to turn out.

For me Blizzcon confirmed just how dire the straits really are for wow. The whole thing felt very uneasy and awkward
Wod drought was bad but considering they should have learned from past mistakes..

This is at bottom of curve currently and sad truth is that brakes don't seem to be working and we are out of booster fuel to get it stop going down.
Well for me WoW even when i ve done most current content had pvp to fall back to, casual pvp where i could just get into a bg and kill people.

But now that the pruning has lead to most casters being free kill against most melee in a 1v1 situation it just isnt fun, sitting in the back and freecasting is just silly as well so that part of WoW has kinda died for me.

And beating a raid in hc every patch just isnt enough, and story i can see from youtube which is the only thing going well right now since i dont believe in SoO 2.0
WoD drought was bad indeed but even with that i found fun things to do. BFA...Well for the first time in 10 years i have not extended my subscription. I have 5 days left and there is a big chance that that will be it for me.
nope
Yeah it's dying. Don't cry, there'll be new games. Try Fortnite or Minecraft.
02/11/2018 20:39Posted by Râlph
Well for me WoW even when i ve done most current content had pvp to fall back to, casual pvp where i could just get into a bg and kill people.

And classes in general were fun so doing even boring chores was actually passable, BfA class design is nuts in compression.
I don;t know where they are going , it's really pointless to give predictions . All i can say it that they will always add things that players want in expansion at a later time .
They have elaborate strategy on how to get players back , and make u pay more . Even now they have plenty of subscribers ( irelevant if they are active or not) , next patches they will simply add stuff that players actually ask for just to win'em back and pop another 2-3-4 months of sub , I have seen this pattern in all wow expansions .
02/11/2018 20:05Posted by Toohottodot
I am a critic of later versions of the game but I have always found something to keep me going in the hope of seeing better days, dungeons, profs, raids, pvp etc. I'm really struggling now though, I predicted BFA would be mediocre but I just didn't forsee how badly it was going to turn out.

I would be critical too if I had as little experience in the game as you clearly have.

I mean, have you played it for long or did you just listen to <insert streamer of choice whinging about wow to keep their viewers happy here> and decide, "yep that's definitely the case here" even though you barely have done anything?

At least do something to show you actually play the game, because you don't have anything done really.

Just seems like conjecture to be fair. Being negative because you can be, and without experience.

Yawn.
Looking at the rest of the Blizzcon's content, and aside to WC3, it seems WoW has gotten the least bad treatment imo.
02/11/2018 21:22Posted by Tymaar
Being negative because you can be, and without experience.

T2TD has LOADS of experience in negativity though. Just when you think she has hit her rock bottom of disappointment in WoW she falls even deeper.
Let me put in this in perspective a bit.

I skipped most of the WoD content cause it was dull and boring.
I struggled through the horde zones and leveled up to 120 in BFA.
I now find myself back in Draenor doing content I skipped and find it refreshing.

So WoD was only a disaster until something worse came along.
#ClassicWaitingRoom
well I try to enjoy BFA but Horde and Alliance story line is most stupid ever and this is ruin everything.

+ Uldir is one of the most boring raids ever is just BDSM trash nothing else. First time I didn't care if i will get curve or not. Have 1 normal clear half LFR clear and half Heroic :d and I haven't enter in the raid from 3 weeks or more even I have 7 120 chars 360+
+ BFA dungeons even some of them are not so bad is impossible to play them with some of the stupid affixes. And well after 3 times in a roll somebody left the party and u realize that u waste another 30-40 min from your life for nothing u start to hate the game not to enjoy it. I have almost 26 000 achievement points and this expansion i do only Freehold, Underot and King Rest because of the mount that can drop and don't even try to do more than +5+6. There is dungeons I have done dust 1 time and say thats it never again .....
+ the half of professions are total useless Inscription, Jewelcrafting, Engineering,Leatherworking, Blacksmithing what is the point to have them.?

I play wow HORDE side since Pandaria and well for me BFA is total fail like idea.
Burning Teldrasil was ... well nobody understand why we do this was just stupid.The only good thing was how all ally cry :D
War fronts are ... well if u like to play Tetris not so bad another waste of time if was not the quest for 370 item almost sure nobody will ever queue them.

Now this cinematic with Anduin and Surfang again .... what is the idea to split the horde in half, to make Silvanas bad or Raid boss ?? Even if u thing what can be more stupid that this will will not be able to find something.

I have like 20 irl friends that start to play BFA with me now we are just 4 left all other stop because is so boring and the story is getting more and more stupid. And they stop to log in even they have still active game time.

So yes BFA is worst expansion so far and I can't see how they can change this
For me it is by far the worst, even worse than WoD.

I started with a bunch of people and they all quit 2 months in; I'm still barely playing but only raid log twice a week (solely for the social aspect since loot is meaningless) and for a +10.

Really don't think this exp is salvageable at this point.
this is the worse blizzard have been ... but wow is like saurfang .. it's just lost its honour and wants to kill sylvanas (activision) from controlling its people.
I think WoD was the worst state.
WoD was low on content but the quality was there. All expansions have been an enjoyable experience for me personally. Looking back vanilla was the most tedious but like many, didn't mind because of the newness. I'll play vanilla occasionally of course but by todays standards it's the 'worst' in my opinion.
Had the token gear vendors been in at the start of BfA then we wouldn't be having this debate. (It will will make a huge difference to all aspects of the game, both PvP and PvE).
No. This is just typical stuff for the first patch of an expansion. People are just really burned out of the cycle repeating itself with every expansion if you ask me.

But's it's certainly the worst the diablo franchise has ever been.