Tank LF HC/Mythic Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
I'm looking for some mature semi-hc guild to join.

I'm generally experienced player, did few first world kills back in TBC and sadly, haven't had much time to raid in BFA. Played resto Shaman in Legion and cleared some mythic.

Some info, I'm 30 years old, working as a software engineer in Copenhagen, where I'm also living with my wife.

If you would like to chat and try me out, hit me up :-).

Tag: FuriousBalls#2206
Hey pal, I'be asked one of my fellow officers to add you on BTAG. I think we could be a good fit for you and the upside is no faction changing! I'll leave the link to my wall of text as well to see if it's something you're interested in:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7859936436?page=1
Guild Name:
DafuqisgoingON
Faction:
Alliance
Realm:
EU
Progression:
Newly Formed Guild with Exp of 8/8 N 8/8 HC 2/8 M
Raid Times:
Summer Time 19:30 - 23:00
Winter Time 18:30 - 22:00
Raid Schedule:
Wed - Sun

Hey guys and gals , <DafuqisgoingON> if u looking for chilled yet competitive environment in addition to +30 yrs old matured community looking for a like-minded players with mythic ambition we are looking for cutting edge, also our exp is (8/8 h 2/8 m) and at the moment we are recruiting dedicated loyal and SOCIAL friendly matured players to join our ranks.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE CONSIDERED (if you are a fast learner and take constructive criticism with an open heart).

Contact us for more info: Maximoss#2481 - Mesao#2956 - Xdanger#2191
Thanks much appreciated
Hi !
If you still are looking for a guild...
...you might just have found it ;)

Nova Inc, an oooold alliance raiding guild, is now looking for some more players.
The guild is on its 8’th year of end content raiding, heroic back in the days and mythic after the launch.

We are looking for you, if you are a fun person to hang around with, if you are dedicated and have team spirit and wants to work your way through the bosses instead of getting carried (this is not Curling, that is something else… ) We stick together in ups and downs, a reason why this guild lasted so long. You could jump from guild to guild OR you could find a place to call your home.

We are raiding: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 20 – 23
with a little break to do what is needed in between.

If you are mature, respectful and fun – you will meet ppl that are the same.
We got 1 mythic/8 hc down in Uldir atm and are now looking for some ppl to get started with mythic.
This game is played to have a great time – so lets have that!
Contact a leader for more info:
Mammanthy (gm) amergin#2133
Ourez (officer) orez#2338
Lochëy (officer) ekolan#2565
Or any other guildie that can get a message through

Live long and prosper!
See you soon, guildie to be!