When this ****storm is over and you decide

General
to perhaps fix your game, please consider starting with adding options like Camera hight, Field of View and Camere distance to make it more comfortable for people to play.
In my case you lost yourself a player because of this and be sure there are many other people, you just dont know about it.
Maybe you dont care about that portion of players, but look where you are now. The things how they are now clearly state something has to change if there is to be a better future.
Since WoD its been just one road and we are already another 2 expansions past WoD. If things dont change how do you think the situation will look like in two or three years?

Its like in a hotel. If customer does not get what he want, he will go somewhere else where they can give him what he is looking for. And you will eventually get out of business because you did not deliver. You are not alone on the market Blizzard.

The train where there was still time to change things, make things right is long gone. You dont have that what was there in 2008+ anymore. There are better MMO-RPG games out there.

When it comes to a problem, first and most important thing is accept the reality and then do something about it.

Due to your lacking in this particular area - camera, I cant play your game.

Its your call.
Threatening Blizzard usually doesn't work at all, partly because they won't read you, and especially with such an entitled attitude.
It's odd because the camera doesn't affect me on my Human, but it's noticeably weird as hell on my gnome.

But I do agree that Blizzard need to recognise the faults before they can move on.
10/11/2018 13:25Posted by Kyrenna
Threatening Blizzard usually doesn't work at all, partly because they won't read you, and especially with such an entitled attitude.

Can you do me a favour and copy paste your reply on, well... most of the forum topics?
No one has threaten anyone in anyway. What was typed there are simple facts of reality.

Way of accepting it/dealing with it is something else.