Im trying too hard.

General
This isn't about leaving. Im not one of those crying n the forum before leaving peopel's. But ıt just ım pushing my self so so so hard to get a peace of fun from wow. But it isn't happening. Im trying to play other clases, my alts. But the only thing, only class is giving me a little bit of fun is paladin right now. I don't know maybe my taste of game is changed, maybe this very old combat system isn't giving me any fun anymore.

I do not wanna leave. There is something keeps me away from that unsubscription button but i having no fun. Im just playing, just playing.

Is there anyone who is like me ? I wish there was a solvation to solve this but i guess there isn't
I feel ya. I'm basically not logging in much. Scaling killed alts. I don't think you should blame the "old combat system" so much as the "new combat system" since The Prune. It removed flavour.

All I can suggest is that you try something you nomally don't do, and get into it. For example, I found this thread a happy one: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624443194#post-1
Its a collectors game with scuffed esports, unless you like that then idk why you would play bfa.

mmo rpg is a leftover title that continues to get abused to this very day.

Will it ever change? No. Current playerbase is comitted to the new systems hence stripping systems that hurt the game becomes impossible.
if you are not enjoying it no point forcing yourself to play in pursuit of fun.

fun shouldn't be something you got to look for in a game it should just be there.

i feel blizzard perhaps have lost focus massively over time they are so focused on systems and traits and stats that they forget to make the process fun and engaging, and ultimately everything all boils down to a farmfest and long grind to get anywhere and lots and lots of repeating things.

but i think blizzard have always been this way right from at least WoD arguably earlier, maybe we as players are just getting tired of the repeating grinds we have to perform to get anywhere in wow..

there is nothing wrong with admitting you are bored with the game and you are definitely not alone in thinking this way, wow is a old game now and it hasn't really changed that much in the last few expansions, i think its completely normal to feel bored of the game and feeling like there is no point to repeating the same content and feeling every class just isn't scratching that itch anymore because if you are like me you've level'd them all to max level and back multiple times.

just take it slowly man if you still don't find that fun well just take a long break from the game that is what i regularly do, i can't face playing wow anymore longer than 3 - 6 months at a time depending on how much i enjoy the current content.

taking a break is a good thing not a bad thing you shouldn't feel like you should need to continue playing if you don't enjoy it..

anyway that's just my thoughts on it.
10/11/2018 22:20Posted by Thromendus
This isn't about leaving. Im not one of those crying n the forum before leaving peopel's. But ıt just ım pushing my self so so so hard to get a peace of fun from wow. But it isn't happening. Im trying to play other clases, my alts. But the only thing, only class is giving me a little bit of fun is paladin right now. I don't know maybe my taste of game is changed, maybe this very old combat system isn't giving me any fun anymore.

I do not wanna leave. There is something keeps me away from that unsubscription button but i having no fun. Im just playing, just playing.

Is there anyone who is like me ? I wish there was a solvation to solve this but i guess there isn't

I'm pretty sure anyone that's been unhappy on the forums about the state of the game held hope.

They post here in the hopes that their feedback will be heard, after all there are very limited channels for communicating with Blizz.

Everyone is different, it takes many different factors to push people away and eventually kill their joy in the game. Posting on the forums about it is nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a pretty sad day when people feel they have to add 'I'm not complaining, just unhappy'.

Pixelbear is absolutely spot on - if t's not fun, try something different or take a break.

I unsubbed, don't have much time left on it, and I've already moved on. No regrets. Initially it is hard when you've already invested so much effort, time and money into the game, but when you're free (or even just taking a break) it will do wonders for you.
Op are you russian?
Yeah, I too feel like I'm artificially trying to keep myself online. I guess it's because there's nothing to look forward to or work for anything. Can't stand the speedrunning m+ system, used to love raiding, but can't go now, cause I've got nowhere else to gear up. There's no progression: either you're level 110 or 120 with 370 or so, either way mobs remain same.

Classes are not even unique, they now are balanced for e-sport sake, choosing between classes doesn't even matter, now it depends on sparkles or arrows or sword preferences.

Back in legion at least I wanted to check out class unique scenarios, so I worked my way to legendary campaign achievement, plus it was fun to farm legendaries.

I guess it's boring, because you can never affect gameplay behavior in any way, and so it feels like anything you do is pointless.

It's kinda sad, but as in other games, wow primary relates to M+ and arena e-sport.
No need to unsub just do something else for a bit, don’t play it all day (idk if you do/can) as habitual as logging in is, just try to do something else, anything. It will soon play on your mind and you’ll go back. I watch TV mainly but going to get back into miniature painting too. Tried the odd other game, do D&D weekly. Guild really helps too.
Maybe you should watch some of their later disasters such as "We have many of our best developers working on mobile games".
I feel you dude. The reason why people write in forums why they are leaving is probably because wow has played a big part in that persons life and they have played it for years and years.

Its not just like Tony Hawk or Fifa, where you pick up and play. If you played during vanilla, TBC, WOTLK etc (Especially vanilla) then you would know that if you had a level 50-60 character then you would have put in atleast a few hours every day levelling for a month or maybe even 2.

From my understanding people who write in forums do it as a form of closure, a good bye if you will. Not because they want sympathy from strangers saying 'Oh no, please dont leave'

Its like saying good bye to an old friend you know you're probably not going to see again, atleast that is how I see it anyway but right now I have more fun reading and replying on forums than I do actually playing the game.