Looking for ACTIVE, friendly casual guild

Silvermoon
Hello everyone,

I took a break from Wow for 2 months but now i am back and my guild is dead. I was wondering if there were active casual (pvp) guilds recruiting.

My main is a rogue, i love to do PvP so if there are PvP guild recruiting i would love to join. Even tho i like PvP doesnt say i dont like PvE, i love it just as mutch but i am not ready to join raids. Thats why i am looking for a casula guild

Thanks for reading and i hope there are any casual friendly (pvp) guilds recruiting new players
Hi mate. We're a new PVP guild (but most came across from a couple of other PVP guilds on the realm). We only started a week ago but we have an RBG team up most nights, and planned guild RBG groups up on weekends.

We kind of pride ourselves on being friendly and welcoming to people, putting fun first.

.. and (perhaps unusually), we're looking for another rogue to join. Not sure how it fits in with your schedule but we have guild runs on weekend nights, although like I said, we've tended to do them every night (we started last Saturday, and have done RBG every night since!).

Feel free to whisper me or another officer in Kinetic to have a chat.

(also, if anyone else is reading this.. we have room for a Lock, Boomy and DH tank, possibly other exceptional PVP players for RBG runs, or anyone interested in joining as a social).
14/11/2018 00:03Posted by Theorem
Hi mate. We're a new PVP guild (but most came across from a couple of other PVP guilds on the realm). We only started a week ago but we have an RBG team up most nights, and planned guild RBG groups up on weekends.

We kind of pride ourselves on being friendly and welcoming to people, putting fun first.

.. and (perhaps unusually), we're looking for another rogue to join. Not sure how it fits in with your schedule but we have guild runs on weekend nights, although like I said, we've tended to do them every night (we started last Saturday, and have done RBG every night since!).

Feel free to whisper me or another officer in Kinetic to have a chat.

(also, if anyone else is reading this.. we have room for a Lock, Boomy and DH tank, possibly other exceptional PVP players for RBG runs, or anyone interested in joining as a social).

I would love to join, what is your battle.net so i can messege you there :)