Running out of ppl to play with

Arenas
My progress guild stopped raiding because we lost 10 out of 24 players. My arena mates havent logged in in days and today i lost the last one. He doesnt want to play because he has no fun in the game as it is.

Feeling the same i stil refuse to just drop it completly. LFG tool doesnt help either. As i have to wait far to long to find some one (even as heal). The toxic behavioer makes it frustrating to try and look for some one else again.

So i am looking for ppl to play with. I tried already in the english and german LFG forum sections, no result. I would like to play mainly 3s. I offer 2 Discs, a resto shaman and a monk heal.

My main disc is at 2100, the rest of the heals is low rated in 3s and undergeared, nothing what cant be fixed. I play mostly on weekend and in the evening.

I would play all possible combs, as long as you have 2k exp and a non raging mentality.
Heve you tried the sticky friends thread on general forum? Some experienced pvp:ers occansionally post there. I'm sure you would find some. I'd add you if I had more exp. Good luck and stay i WoW ;)
You are running out of people? ever played windwalker?
I offered to play with you multiple times with different comp ideas. You refused every time.
13/11/2018 21:25Posted by Bloodlock
I offered to play with you multiple times with different comp ideas. You refused every time.

Based on your posting history I really couldn't tell why.
Priests are not in demand in arena right now. Since this Blizzcon EU meta has been changed. I cannot find people to play with as disc priest too even being healer. Need to stay LFG very long time. However disc is still in demand in RBG.
Very few people play jungles now and every rogue mage will prefere hpal over priest. It is a market , too many disc priests but not many spots for them.

At the same time i have no issues forming arena groups as resto shaman. Resto shaman is in big demand right now. I can form a group in few minutes and can choose what comp to play.
Bad times.
13/11/2018 23:08Posted by Kelduril

I think more people would be willing to play with Bloodlock than you, assuming you'd for sure blame "bad" state of DHs for your losses.

"Why didn't you use Darkness?"
"Well, DH needs buff."

"Why did you die behind pillar and not use defensives?"
"DH is squishy"

14/11/2018 08:53Posted by Leonpriest
Priests are not in demand in arena right now.

Sure, that's why there are plenty of them on high rating. It's the most played class, if people didn't want to play with Priests how is it that they have high rating? You're just delusional about your class and blaming class instead of your skill same as Kelduril.
14/11/2018 10:00Posted by Whisperer

I think more people would be willing to play with Bloodlock than you, assuming you'd for sure blame "bad" state of DHs for your losses.

"Well, DH needs buff."

"DH is squishy"

Sure, that's why there are plenty of them on high rating. It's the most played class, if people didn't want to play with Priests how is it that they have high rating? You're just delusional about your class and blaming class instead of your skill same as Kelduril.

Still a fact. Forming group as resto shaman on horde 2-3 minutes, as disc priest on alliance 20-30 minutes.

"Well, DH needs buff."

"DH is squishy"

When did I blame my class?

Just like a crazy ex gf, you invent !@#$ and stalk people. Get a life you nutjob.
14/11/2018 10:26Posted by Leonpriest

"Well, DH needs buff."

"DH is squishy"

Still a fact. Forming group as resto shaman on horde 2-3 minutes, as disc priest on alliance 20-30 minutes.

arent you the guy who made 10 forum posts about rdruid being unplayable? now you switched to disc and you are saying the same thing?
disc might be the healer with the most viable combs.
php, jungle, rmp, boomy/mage/disc...there are many very strong combs to play with.
you have to accept that your failure is your fault and not your classes in order to improve

Maybe it's because you lie about your exp.
People don't like arrogant liars.
14/11/2018 11:56Posted by Whisperer

shots fired
14/11/2018 11:56Posted by Whisperer

People don't like arrogant liars.

When i create arena groups I do not tell about my exp i only ask others.
14/11/2018 11:40Posted by Broxisqt

arent you the guy who made 10 forum posts about rdruid being unplayable? now you switched to disc and you are saying the same thing?
disc might be the healer with the most viable combs.
php, jungle, rmp, boomy/mage/disc...there are many very strong combs to play with.
you have to accept that your failure is your fault and not your classes in order to improve

I am saying that Resto shaman on horde is more in demand in arena than disc on alliance right now, cause one guys asked why it is so difficult to form a group as disc priest now.
I know you do not care about issue of the guy who created this post, you just wanted to throw personal insult:)
"Damn so many posts under my thread! ... aaaand its a flame war."

#PvPCommunity

/closed
Gz. It's in the pvp forums the true pvp exist. Well, I guess it's actually more of a form of ganking most of the time, but it still counts.

Id play with him any day
#TeamSoloQ to rescue a dying game.
15/11/2018 08:54Posted by Zêra
#TeamSoloQ to rescue a dying game.
you mean to finally kill it.