BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
We're going to close this raid test early due to the number of issues with client stability and boss mechanics. Thanks everyone that came out to test.
All the hard work those QA testers put in for the boss to be put off early :(((( Be sure to provide them a bonus for the thorough work.
18/10/2018 22:31Posted by Gigadc
All the hard work those QA testers put in for the boss to be put off early :(((( Be sure to provide them a bonus for the thorough work.

only true chads could test boss
upon submitting bug report

2x Blizzard_PTRFeedback\Blizzard_PTRFeedback.lua:195: bad argument #5 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
[C]: in function `format'
Blizzard_PTRFeedback\Blizzard_PTRFeedback.lua:195: in function `SendResults'
Blizzard_PTRFeedback\Blizzard_PTRFeedback.lua:506: in function <Blizzard_PTRFeedback\Blizzard_PTRFeedback.lua:501>

Locals:
(*temporary) = "%s,%s,%s,%s,%s,%s"
(*temporary) = "[&#@^$M*],3,0.97,0=1.00:16=0.00,120,Troll,8,64,383,42420:43179:50602:42170:50598:53435:54180:49930:53349:50604,0"
(*temporary) = "1"
(*temporary) = "Stormwall Blockade"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "Heroic"
(*temporary) = "cant target boss in p2"
(*temporary) = "string expected, got nil"
Please continue to use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
Nice the wall is still here :D
Wiped and the boss is just constantly casting.

The orbs that move across the boat, one ball randomly decides to target me a couple times, very fun very fun.

I see the QA has been hard at work since our last test.

EDIT: Hey also, it seems your testers had no clip because we're only able to hit laminaria from certain spots.
We are troubleshooting the LOS issue with Laminaria and will attempt a fix before the test concludes if possible.
you have hardly any time to react to the balls of voltaic flash which you need to dodge
http://prntscr.com/laxc87
http://prntscr.com/laxccg

?

Learning a lot from the cube model that you cant reach

Cant even submit a bug report =)
the boss turned into a water egg upon transition to phase 2 and just stayed out of range and unattackable
Somehow this is even worse than last time.
Cube
Error 404: Model not found.
I !@#$ing love this boss, 10/10 would test again, amazing gameplay
Are you confusing us with your internal testing team?
Fix boss LOS issues by not spawning a boss to LOS after phase 1, ingenious. One test away from live ready I believe.
raid group wiped but couldnt release cause of Tidal Empowerment cast