LGBT WoW

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
The OP just wanted attention. Seems like it worked.
20/10/2018 17:37Posted by Sagrin
Well actually theres this orc, I think in the Blasted Lands, that tells you his story when he met Deathwing, where he faces the dragon by riding his motorbike, but before he rescues a girl between 3. There you are given the choice to choose which one, and one of these 3 girls is a male blood elf, and you can pick him and they'll have a brief love story.

True story.

Lmao, I love this quest!

You get to punch deathwing in the FACE!
On a serious note; so far, there has not been any reason to add any gay characters.

Some guys do it cleaverly, And just introduced a couple (of same sex) And move the story forward without mentioning anything else.
I like this kind of aproach, it normalizes it without doing anything clichè.

I think its the cliché straight people rages over.

Like Tracer in Overwatch. Shes a !@#$%, but she doesnt have lesbian emotes or voicelines going «dont mess with a dyke on a bike!»
Three pages already to what is an obvious troll thread. Yeah, your trolling was successful.

That being said, I know it's the popular and cool thing amongst the kids to go "MUH SJWS MUH LEFTISTS MUH LIBERALS! THEY'RE RUINING OUR VIDYA GAYMS!", but the actual answer to your question, is that Blizzard (the WoW team) just aren't good at single character writing and development. They're usually trying to focus more on the big picture, in which lgbt representation doesn't matter as much. When you're designing something, or a writing a story, you should be able to answer any design questions. Such as "why no gay". And the honest answer here is, there's just been no reason to focus on sexuality at all. Yet. Maybe we'll get an Anduin and Sylvanas marriage at the end of BfA.

The best solution to this is what was already pointed out on the first page - RP'ing. The !@#$ that goes on on RP servers...let's just say lgbt is just the surface of what's being represented there lol

On another note, look at Overwatch. In Overwatch representation within the colorful group of characters is a super popular addition of the game. Voice lines, comics, animated shorts...all to make the players relate to the characters. In Overwatch, more deeper single character development matters more. Like literally, economically. So in Overwatch they've confirmed characters as gay, autistic etc.
It's not enough you are represented in real life ? I think real life is designed by Blizzard also, see how far they broken warlocks ? Now some of the people outside are broken too , thinking they like beeing gay and enforcing it for everyone to believe.
Im driving to job rn, please dont delete the thread until im there so i can have some laughs
20/10/2018 17:53Posted by Fòrum
That and enforcing it on others, like my work now does nowadays. People who like aren't vegetarian (98% isn't) are basicly told to consider the feelings of the 2% and eat no meat, also no meat is served. It isn't the vegetarians who asked for this, they were happy enough they were served vegetarians meals at parties and meetings and that they were being considered.
If you're into this sort of thing, try Goldshire at Argent Dawn.

I think it's Silvermoon if you're horde, rumors say the bloodelves are pretty openminded, ;)
20/10/2018 18:00Posted by Bukachu
Im driving to job rn, please dont delete the thread until im there so i can have some laughs

Don't text and drive, dummy >:(
I don't care about anyone's sexual preference or gender and especially not in a game or even the work place. If you want to wear a dress and pasties, beautiful, if you want to sleep with guys/girls, beautiful - but I don't need to know it, why should I?
20/10/2018 18:02Posted by Destruct
20/10/2018 17:53Posted by Fòrum
That and enforcing it on others, like my work now does nowadays. People who like aren't vegetarian (98% isn't) are basicly told to consider the feelings of the 2% and eat no meat, also no meat is served. It isn't the vegetarians who asked for this, they were happy enough they were served vegetarians meals at parties and meetings and they were being considered.

You obviously don't live in my city which is over run with vegans. Not ordinary vegans who just get on with their lives and let you live yours, the type who pelt you with acorns if they see you eating anything non vegan.
really? the wow has loads and loads of non playable characters, which are accurate representatives of your kind of "people".

remember, SJW can be an offensive word, please call them NPC instead.
There aren't enough NPCs in the game to represent all the 'genders' people make up.
20/10/2018 17:51Posted by Bloodkhán
The OP just wanted attention. Seems like it worked.

Better this than self-cutting in dark corner of the room~
I suppose~
20/10/2018 18:09Posted by Nefaryas
20/10/2018 18:02Posted by Destruct
... That and enforcing it on others, like my work now does nowadays. People who like aren't vegetarian (98% isn't) are basicly told to consider the feelings of the 2% and eat no meat, also no meat is served. It isn't the vegetarians who asked for this, they were happy enough they were served vegetarians meals at parties and meetings and they were being considered.

You obviously don't live in my city which is over run with vegans. Not ordinary vegans who just get on with their lives and let you live yours, the type who pelt you with acorns if they see you eating anything non vegan.

This doesn't happen. Ever. And you know that. Stop being a silly fool.

There is no "vegan agenda" or "gay agenda". You can be as heterosexual and eat as much good meat as you want, there won't be any Gay Vegan Strike Force out to hurt you.
20/10/2018 16:32Posted by Gumbleroot
Why is there no LGBT representation in WoW? Why no transgendered or cisgendered NPCs? Why no gay bosses? I'm not impressed, as someone who identities in that community. In fact, this is discrimination.

Naisha and Maiev, so where is problem?
Beefbbw go visit american university~ you might be surprised!
20/10/2018 18:06Posted by Sylvin
20/10/2018 18:00Posted by Bukachu

Don't text and drive, dummy >:(

Its bukachu he can drink too
It’s time for a !@#$ing crusade
20/10/2018 16:41Posted by Shumensko
20/10/2018 16:34Posted by Dottie
How do you know they aren't gay?

Not everyone shouts it from the rooftops.

The LGBT people shout it without anyone asking.

We do? Since when?