Heritage armor: recolors??

Transmogrification
Why are we still waiting for the awesome recolor versions of the heritage armors?
Like the purple one for the Lightforged?
Like the red one for the Nightborne?
And so on...

Like an argent+blue themed one for the (awesome) Blood Elf armor?

The mag'har already got theirs ... :|
Blizzard tends to tease you with like 5 colours of sets and you're like oh wauw they're all so amazing I can't wait to farm them all then live hits and boom you can only get 1 so I'm probably guessing waiting for it is in vain considering the amount of other set recolours that do not have a recolour for every slot
24/10/2018 16:13Posted by Sylvare
Blizzard tends to tease you with like 5 colours of sets and you're like oh wauw they're all so amazing I can't wait to farm them all then live hits and boom you can only get 1 so I'm probably guessing waiting for it is in vain considering the amount of other set recolours that do not have a recolour for every slot

Blizzard never announced multiple colors in the first place. They were just datamined so blame wowhead and sites like this for teasing. Not Blizzard. All the promotinal art for Allied Races featuered only one and the same color variang expect Mag'har Orcs.

Somethings in the game files are just leftovers from early development.
24/10/2018 17:18Posted by Cedrad
Somethings in the game files are just leftovers from early development.
No it's definately blizzard too, there is a blacksmithing set from WoD which has 3 complete colour schematics and one really really cool black and red colour scheme, only that specific colour scheme only had 3 pieces of the 8 piece sets in existence
I dont mind who's guilty or not I'd just like the recolor heritages ! XD
Just like the mag'har got.
It's not unusual for the art team to do multiple color versions of items, some of which may never see the light of day or end up being obtainable to players.

Sometimes they end up being used, TBC used some recolors of the level 60 raid armors for example, Island Expeditions drops right now are using a few color variations that haven't been used before.

Sometimes they end up being used for NPC models.

It's nice to see the different versions, but do bear in mind when the fansites are datamining new content not everything might actually make it in game :)
If you want to play as a blue-themed high elf, the Alliance HE request threads are waiting for you.
I'd like to see more styalised options for the Nightborne to be honest.

I love the more loincloth/two piece sets that we see on the guards, they feel more iconic Nightborne than Thalyssra's personal lackey.

I'd love some colour options too like a felborne variant perhaps? Hint hint.
It's such a shame, as some of those recolors look really nice. It also feels like preferential treatment when Mag'har Orcs DO get three versions of their armor when no one else does.
28/10/2018 16:27Posted by Tizaksul
It's not unusual for the art team to do multiple color versions of items, some of which may never see the light of day or end up being obtainable to players.

Sometimes they end up being used, TBC used some recolors of the level 60 raid armors for example, Island Expeditions drops right now are using a few color variations that haven't been used before.

Sometimes they end up being used for NPC models.

It's nice to see the different versions, but do bear in mind when the fansites are datamining new content not everything might actually make it in game :)
But what about recolours of sets that are incomplete and are missing items required to make the full sets? in other words transmog sets that are only half available (like http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2478/warlords-of-draenor-blacksmithing-overview#crafted-gear.)

I was very excited at the start of datamining that I was finally gonna have a bulky set to match my BK tabard without the plate being skintight