Kicked from dunegon for no reason?

General
So i was just in violet hold the wotlk one. Using those levers on the wall to help kill some packs off quicker, you know utilty in the dungeon. Then i get acused of attacking things a and get kicked before I could say my peace?
I mean i was topping dps when i was but come on, thats why the levers are there for to insta kill adds!

Need to add some sort of appeal system for this. This stuff aint good for my blood pressure man and will cause people to quit.
oh im getting grey hair while leveling my dark iron too. people are so bad even with basic spells. no interrupts, no CR, no stuns, no dispels. nothing. just spank the !@#$ out of stuff and pray we dont wipe. yea im no elitist but damn man learn the spells in your book, it aint mythic raiding difficulty stuff lol
Welcome to the internet :)
Ive lost count how many times ive been booted on my tank for not taunting mobs that fixate on players. Booted on my healer because people die, it doesnt matter that they stood on fire or went los on me. Or not interrupting as dps like this mage here that has 24sec cd and boss ability requires group to atleast try and rotate interrupts.

You cant reason with stupid people so shrug it off and move on to next cesspool dungeon group.
I really don't care why you were kicked or if it was fair or the worlds biggest injustice.

I've just never seen a thread where someone was kicked where they don't point out how amazeballs their dps was.
Or how about those dungeons where the tank runs off and pulls at least half the dungeon then acts shocked when they die?
28/10/2018 22:24Posted by Dejarous
I really don't care why you were kicked or if it was fair or the worlds biggest injustice.

I've just never seen a thread where someone was kicked where they don't point out how amazeballs their dps was.
Really is that what your getting from this? Your just looking to criticise my post.
My point was i can't of been kicked for dps being sup par. Anyway healers at this lvl can top dps chart so why does it matter. Its the vote kick being abused and no mechanic to apeal for people abusing it.
Most people don't know about the levers as no one uses them, so it looked like you were slacking.
28/10/2018 23:00Posted by Raghnai
Really is that what your getting from this? Your just looking to criticise my post.
My point was i can't of been kicked for dps being sup par. Anyway healers at this lvl can top dps chart so why does it matter. Its the vote kick being abused and no mechanic to apeal for people abusing it.

Who really cares? It's the internet and people do dumb or mean things. What will posting about it accomplish?
You were tried by a jury of 4, likely 4 idiots but an appeal system? Get real.
the last time i got kicked out of a dungeon it was because i didn't want to skip Ring of booty in Freehold on a fresh 120
i had queued manually for that instance to get 2h from that boss, but the sheeps just went along with the tank, which btw probably got a satchel because of me since i waited for 25 minutes
yeah it sucks
this is funny to read, imagining those 10 year olds kick voting you out and 40 year olds come here crying :D
Did you agree with the rest of the group to use the levers ?

Maybe the rest of the group wanted the XP from the trash mobs.

Whatever, you decided to be a bit of a loose cannon and therefore upset the other and that may have led to the kick.

You got kicked, it's no real biggie, get over it and move on.
29/10/2018 01:29Posted by Pointybeard
Did you agree with the rest of the group to use the levers ?

Maybe the rest of the group wanted the XP from the trash mobs.

Whatever, you decided to be a bit of a loose cannon and therefore upset the other and that may have led to the kick.

You got kicked, it's no real biggie, get over it and move on.
You get xp from pulling those levers still, they are in there to speed up that dungeon as its quite a slow dungeon (dungeon utilty to use). Anyway thats not even a valid response.
It messes with my player expereince, something blizzard is against.
So yeah it is an issue and i'm not the only person it has happend to, plenty of others would like something to be done about this abusing of the vote kick.
The standard is to use those levers for the final packs, not the early ones.
29/10/2018 18:25Posted by Shallin
The standard is to use those levers for the final packs, not the early ones.

Can you show me the rulebook for that one?
You were kicked because you are too short for the instance.
It's nothing new dude. Yesterday I got kicked on my 39 priest just bcoz tank pulled the boss without me (healer) and since he was in party with his two buddies they simply kicked me out. Afaik there's no option to report kick abuse.
29/10/2018 18:35Posted by Showmee
It's nothing new dude. Yesterday I got kicked on my 39 priest just bcoz tank pulled the boss without me (healer) and since he was in party with his two buddies they simply kicked me out. Afaik there's no option to report kick abuse.
There should be, i'm an old time player returning and dungeons have never been this toxic.
Yeah it sucks, but it's just a blip in your journey. Shrug it off and move on.

Go stormstrike some evildoers in the face! :D
One solution comes to mind. Join active leveling guild and team up with other players to do dungeons etc. This could work.