Warchief Baine - thoughts?

Story
Prev 1 5 6 7
Never baine. Well, if Blizz does decide to make baine as a warchief then it will quite painfull to watch....

But I have noticed one thing that blizzard is hinting him as the next candidate for a warchief..
10/11/2018 21:07Posted by Vurru
Never baine. Well, if Blizz does decide to make baine as a warchief then it will quite painfull to watch....

But I have noticed one thing that blizzard is hinting him as the next candidate for a warchief..

Becoming a warchief = deathsentence...
So maybe I want him to become a warchief... just to die the next xpac
Never Baine! He brings the word coward to the next level.

Ask him about Camp Taurajo and how he did nothing after the Alliance massacred his people there.
No. he was the most weak between the faction leader. In fact now noone could replace sylvanas without losing the war.
A strong leader like her maintain the other leader weak.
11/11/2018 23:19Posted by Carbon
Never Baine! He brings the word coward to the next level.

Ask him about Camp Taurajo and how he did nothing after the Alliance massacred his people there.

or Stonespire tribe
12/11/2018 10:55Posted by Tèsla
No. he was the most weak between the faction leader. In fact now noone could replace sylvanas without losing the war.
A strong leader like her maintain the other leader weak.

The War is already lost in almost every front, it is only a question of a) Obvious Old Gods intervention or b) how badly the Horde wants to be damaged at the end of all this. The Alliance have been going 'easy' on them for most of the war, and Dazar'Alor is just a demonstration of their capabilities. What next? Thunder Bluff? (Of course not). Orgrimmar? Bilgewater? SoO could look like a cakewalk compared with a proper Alliance assault that has taken the gloves off so to speak.

Is Sylvie going to stuff Orgrimmar full of blight canisters too? Where's her defenders now?
Would be an hell of a candidate when it does get angry it delivers ask alternate universe garsh being killed and dismembered bare handed and he is more than competent and wise.

Not to be worried anyway i will win once again not only we Humans will be the only killing the banshe queen for god but we can easily defeat and kill that tool of an orc too fr the time it got to live , granted it does live.

Whatever happens we the Humans are the winner and rightfully so again and again , if saurfang dies it is a win win scenario if he dies taking rot brain we still win , if both of them die we still win, should he survive well not so later he will die be it from age or we will kill it this time.

Should the fancy faery kaldrei die or get zmbified good riddance and we take absolutetly no part in their crazed vengeance, should they survive they are still annihilated and got a wasteland ah ah.

Same goes for the undead if they make new kind of undeads then it is all good have at you junk elves and fairy elf, if they die good riddance, whatever happens now i won also King Anduin is here to stay unlike the other older pseudo inhumans schmuck leaders.

Glory to the Lions of Stormwind, misery , woe , suffering and annihilation and a spit to the face upon the rest.