Heroic Warfronts - Higher Difficulty with higher rewards

General
Hopefully there's more improvements, if it's the same just with more HP/DMG numbers or something then it'd be a bit of a let down.
I thought that's what Normal and Heroic is though? The same content with more numbers O.o
lol warfronts is even a big joke it doesnt bring back wc3 but u do that for gearing nothing else becuz there is 0 content in warfronts to enjoy.
"Link curve: turalyon or no inv"
Tentatively optimistic that the higher difficulty will make them more engaging.
Shorter time on AFK kick I guess.
I think heroic warfronts will need a time component, basically the defending faction would receive reinforcements in X minutes that would cause the attacker to retreat.

Secondly more macro-management, basically like a command board to order large squad of units across the battlefield, right now they go on their own.

Lastly more events that would force the attackers to react to with specific group compositions.
03/11/2018 11:34Posted by Shortbolts
I thought that's what Normal and Heroic is though? The same content with more numbers O.o

In terms of raids, yes, in terms of dungeons they seem to have new mechanics on heroic.
This will probably just make this game mode even more boring, just like with Island Expeditions.
no

warfronts are a sort of LFR, they are meant to give low gear for a little eford
this is more usefull for alts and helps them get ready for normal raids

leave it as a fun event as it is
03/11/2018 15:04Posted by Necrofenix
leave it as a fun event as it is
If only it actually was fun for longer :/
I will just do it with guildies I think.
Warfronts lol.

The only reason people do that crap is for 370 gear. Can we just cut the warfront bit and get it mailed to us because they are truly awful.