Turbo is fine btw - AWC

Arenas
https://clips.twitch.tv/TolerantSingleSpaghettiDAESuppy
Yes, turbo is fine. It's DH that's undertuned.
Clip is misleading ! It says 3 seconds but it took them 6 seconds from 80% to 0% !

Still retarded, nonetheless the 30% to 0. Was it 2 Times execute the Warrior used or is the 35% execute not used by arms ?
03/11/2018 22:45Posted by Bloodlock

DH undertuned? DH has nearly the best defensives out of all melee right now, you've got to be kidding. DH might flop in a well coordinated stun swap with full burst but who doesn't, if he had 10 % more health u'd see him dodging everyone again, he also had darkness up, just misplay by DH team.

Forget the fact they didn't hit the said DH at all in the game before that swap. DHs passive defensive is so broken high you can't target them outside of swaps.
03/11/2018 23:37Posted by Cheata

DH undertuned? DH has nearly the best defensives out of all melee right now, you've got to be kidding. DH might flop in a well coordinated stun swap with full burst but who doesn't, if he had 10 % more health u'd see him dodging everyone again, he also had darkness up, just misplay by DH team.

Forget the fact they didn't hit the said DH at all in the game before that swap. DHs passive defensive is so broken high you can't target them outside of swaps.

Think they can easily work around this by not making the Blade Dance spec the best one.

DH cant really do much atm than spec Demonic + Blade Dance but in comparance to Legion when you specced for Demonic you lost out on big burst damage which isnt the case anymore in BfA since Momentum isnt worthy of a 110 Talent and Nemesis is only good for leveling.
03/11/2018 22:50Posted by Partial
Clip is misleading ! It says 3 seconds but it took them 6 seconds from 80% to 0% !

Not sure which clip you've watched, but in the clip provided by OP it took exactly 4 seconds from 80 to 0. I've got no clue where your 6 seconds are coming from. They literally start to go ham when the Stormbolt hits and he dies exactly as the Stormbolt ends. So, 4 seconds.
04/11/2018 02:44Posted by Uglycheetah
03/11/2018 22:50Posted by Partial

Not sure which clip you've watched, but in the clip provided by OP it took exactly 4 seconds from 80 to 0. I've got no clue where your 6 seconds are coming from. They literally start to go ham when the Stormbolt hits and he dies exactly as the Stormbolt ends. So, 4 seconds.

The clip has a lenght of 7 seconds and is at 1 second as the DH dies.

Math will do the rest.

Also he dies with Shattering s and its not that he got stunned with 100% live or they didnt focus him before already.

Last but not least nowhere do i defend this damage.
03/11/2018 23:37Posted by Cheata

tl;dr of course i was kidding.
04/11/2018 05:44Posted by Partial
The clip has a lenght of 7 seconds and is at 1 second as the DH dies.

Math will do the rest.

1 sec before he get stombolted
4 seconds of being killed in stormbolt
2 seconds of being dead

Math did the rest indeed, but you didn't do Math.
Enhance shammy design is great, u procc u win. Just overnerf that abomination until the design is fixed.
03/11/2018 22:29Posted by Gantzusenpai

they lost
People in here think that RMP require so much skill cause of CC / Cross cc

But if it takes skill to setup your CC chain, it takes skill to interrupt cc chain, just my 2cents.

If you don't stop 100% of RMP's CC chain, well, you need to use all your def CD.

I'm joking, they can still global even if you use it all.

Rofl
I don't know, think I see some crackling jade lightning there doing damage. Better nerf that one instead.

Obnoxious spell, being all crackling and jady.
Well dh dies in a stun, bolt and incap came same second, rsham still hat trinket. Usually you should position yourself,where you can see enemy Monk running to your healer, so you can pre react such gos, that dh can start kyte.

If hed trinket the incap he may get legsweeped but its hard to define balance cause of one clip, where they shut down all 3 classes in a setup

Did u played turbo ? this is LUCK . Critted . I played full time turbo 100+ arenas maybe i got this situation just 2 times .. so fck off
05/11/2018 16:09Posted by Bayramsekeri

Did u played turbo ? this is LUCK . Critted . I played full time turbo 100+ arenas maybe i got this situation just 2 times .. so fck off

he is disc he has 3 fotm combs complaining about turbo xD
What triggers me more is Walle playing Boomer.
He was forced to play something else like warlock. This is the curse of "balance-patches". He qualified as warlock and now it's just not viable anymore...
i still remember i think was in WOD when turbo won Blizzcon and Holinka buffed those spec lol
DH was in a stun. Also the warrior use sharped blade to reduce the cooldown and colossus to increase the dmg and the enha used ascendence.