Arms Warriors unsatisfying in PvP

Warrior
Am I the only one who is unsatisfyed with current Arms Warrior state in PvP ?

In fact, I just came after long time, last time playing WotLK as Arms - but now, i think Arms is missing main key component which is SELF HEALING - no Blood Craze, no true Second Wind (current talent is joke - imo useless in PvP/PvE, even during leveling the Bounding Stride is better), no Enraged Regeneration - only way to gain some self heal is via Azerite Items, which is laughable in arena.
No you aren’t alone.
Tho there are players who DONT play arms and yet they have an opinion and mostly this opinion is “arms is fine”, only cause they don’t want arms to become good in pvp and in pve.
Seeing a class with NO self healing at all and poor defensives, no utility like aoe stun and yet saying that this spec is fine, then that guy is least brain dead or trolling.

In 8.1 arms is even worse. We have lower dmg and same crap heal and survability.
We are getting declined in M+ as well ,according with logs we are very low in presentation.

I would be ok if arms was a dmg bot without any self healing but with strong dmg but now and especially In 8.1 we won’t be viable. Already I have to switch a class in order to be in my 2.1k team cause warrior wont have a place in 8.1.
But this crap company thinks that arms in op and keep nerfing it. !@#$ them. I canceled my sub and will wait till arms be viable or won’t come back to this %^-*ed up game.
I suggest ppl to do the same cause this idiot company only understands when ppl are leaving.
06/11/2018 09:30Posted by Bordeaux
Am I the only one who is unsatisfyed with current Arms Warrior state in PvP ?

In fact, I just came after long time, last time playing WotLK as Arms - but now, i think Arms is missing main key component which is SELF HEALING - no Blood Craze, no true Second Wind (current talent is joke - imo useless in PvP/PvE, even during leveling the Bounding Stride is better), no Enraged Regeneration - only way to gain some self heal is via Azerite Items, which is laughable in arena.

I belive they wont give us any self heal because of all the azerite traits that heals/give you absorb and such.
Going up against double melee feels a little good because we cleave well, but going up against ppl who dont stack is just feel bad man. Our cleave could get a little "nerf" and our single target should get a little buff imo.
Add to that that there's literally only one viable comp for warrs, which is turbo...
Well, its not much different from WoD or Legion, you are not going to have a good time unless you have a healer in your vicinity thats just the reality of arms since WoD.

I do miss the old times when you could solo (with good gear) and have some selfheals, but there are just too many classes/speccs in the game now to ever wish those days to return.