Would the Loa/Wild Gods...

Story
11/11/2018 20:45Posted by Mithralles
Wasn't it outright stated that the Wild Gods make their home on Mount Hyjal and the forests (Ashenvale, Felwood, Darkshore) surrounding it?

Or did I miss something?

Also, for al you misinformed people, Cenarius is not death, we saved him in the Emerald Nightmare and he later returned to aid the champions and druids against the invasions of the Burning Legion in Val'Sharah.

Why would any of them make their home in felwood of all places?
11/11/2018 20:47Posted by Telriem

Because it wasn't Felwood before, it was just a part of Ashenvale forests for like thousands, upon thousands of years.

And it's only been Felwood for, what, twenty years?
The Loa would.

The Wild Gods would only help in defending their own forests.

I don’t think they have any qualms about fighting each other.
11/11/2018 21:04Posted by Mithralles
11/11/2018 20:47Posted by Telriem

Because it wasn't Felwood before, it was just a part of Ashenvale forests for like thousands, upon thousands of years.

And it's only been Felwood for, what, twenty years?

Surely they’d vacate felwood though given the state it’s in, unless they were trying to restore it?

Which brings me to think? Currently lorewise (BfA times) is felwood still all corrupt and stuff? Or is it in the process of being restored?
11/11/2018 21:22Posted by Telriem
Surely they’d vacate felwood though given the state it’s in, unless they were trying to restore it?

Which brings me to think? Currently lorewise (BfA times) is felwood still all corrupt and stuff? Or is it in the process of being restored?

Probably half-cleansed by now. Will look like a mix of Barrens and Plaguelands after greenskins are done with it though.

The Emerald Circle and the Worgen in Felwood have restored some parts of it (ironically, they're based in Whisperwind Grove, named after the leader they abandoned), but they are fighting a Horde lumber operation and demons still.

And being forced from your home and abandoning it are two things, they might well return once northern Ashenvale has been restored.
11/11/2018 21:26Posted by Mithralles

The Emerald Circle and the Worgen in Felwood have restored some parts of it (ironically, they're based in Whisperwind Grove, named after the leader they abandoned), but they are fighting a Horde lumber operation and demons still.

And being forced from your home and abandoning it are two things, they might well return once northern Ashenvale has been restored.

Very true, thanks for the info! :)
11/11/2018 20:07Posted by Zakkaru
11/11/2018 15:59Posted by Moridunum
As for the Troll Loa/Wild-Gods appearing in Zandalar? Just like the Trolls that worship them; they're considered vermin and trash compared to the true, majestic, Kaldorei-aligned Wild-Gods like Ashamane, Goldrinn, Avianna, Aessinea, Ursoc and Ursol, Tortolla, Cenarius, Malorne, etc. Where the Kaldorei ones choose to put Azeroth above all else, the Troll Loa's care only about themselves and their own 'power'-fantasy.

Not so long time ago you were jelous over troll Loa! In the end Loas ACTUALLY help, and maintain intimate bond with their worshippers. The world might die but at least trolls will be with their gods.

Trust me, I am still very much jelly about the Relationship between Trolls and their Loa Wild-Gods. They interact much more with them, from the simplest of Troll to the King of Zandalar. But even then, its a relationship of God and their follower.

Unlike the Kaldorei, who see the Wild-Gods as equals and worked together with them as equals, I suppose thats what happens when you work together with a Demi-God for 10.000 years! But even then, to just abonden your "allies" in such a manner, there is no worth for it, and the very fact that Kaldorei still hold faith in the Wild-Gods but appareantly abonden Elune by the droves is nonsesical. Anyways, this was just a way for me to explain it in my head how the Wild-Gods are not at all written in the story but the Troll Loa's and Wild-Gods are.
I think those Forsaken night elves do not hold faith in the Wild Gods either, Mordi
11/11/2018 21:45Posted by Mithralles
I think those Forsaken night elves do not hold faith in the Wild Gods either, Mordi

Only Sylvanas. As they are now edgy

I’m sorry... FORSAKEN!! I meant forsaken****
Just a reminder that back in Vanilla, night elves would have ended like quillboars if it wasn't for humans and wild gods would do nothing.

Just a reminder that back in Cataclysm, night elves would have been completely conquered if it wasn't for humans and wild gods would do nothing.

Just a reminder that wild gods did nothing again in the War of Thorns, they didn't even help the refugees into their forests or something, but, once again, it fell on humans to save night elves by allowing them into Stormwind.

And the last reminder, there is no wild god helping in Darkshore now when the night elves are trying to save their forests from being blighted. Not even draenei, who live on former night elf lands, or their "allies for thousands of years" - furbolgs or wildkin. So who's helping? Gilneans! Humans once again - and in before someone claims they are worgen, not really, their leaders there are human and more than half of their army are uncursed footmen and musketeers. And even if they are cursed, they are still human.

By this point, it should be apparent that wild gods either don't care or are completely useless. Night elves should just worship humans as new gods. I demand tribute! You can send it by mail.
11/11/2018 21:52Posted by Northgrave
Just a reminder that back in Vanilla, night elves would have ended like quillboars if it wasn't for humans and wild gods would do nothing.

Just a reminder that back in Cataclysm, night elves would have been completely conquered if it wasn't for humans and wild gods would do nothing.

Just a reminder that wild gods did nothing again in the War of Thorns, they didn't even help the refugees into their forests or something, but, once again, it fell on humans to save night elves by allowing them into Stormwind.

And the last reminder, there is no wild god helping in Darkshore now when the night elves are trying to save their forests from being blighted. Not even draenei, who live on former night elf lands, or their "allies for thousands of years" - furbolgs or wildkin. So who's helping? Gilneans! Humans once again - and in before someone claims they are worgen, not really, their leaders there are human and more than half of their army are uncursed footmen and musketeers. And even if they are cursed, they are still human.

By this point, it should be apparent that wild gods either don't care or are completely useless. Night elves should just worship humans as new gods. I demand tribute! You can send it by mail.

The only reason that the humans helped because it’s impossible for any other race to get the spotlight especially as the saviours who saved the weaker “lesser” races. (ACCORDING TO SOME.)

Just a reminder all the humans would be extinct if not for Malfurion and the Night Elves defeating the Legion once again in WC3.
Just a Reminder the humans and all of Azeroth would have been consumed by the Nightmare and Nzoth if not for Malfurion and Tyrande.
Just a Reminder the Draenei would not have joined the Alliance in the first place if they had not met the Kaldorei.
Just a final reminder the Worgen despised the humans of SW until Tyrande created a summit in Darnassus and invited them into the Alliance, Malfurion was also directly responsible for convincing Varian to take them in.
The Night elves supported all previous endeavors of the Alliance, sent soldiers, supplies, ships, etc...it is only normal for Humans to repay them.
As for the Wild Gods, the only reasonable explanation is that they are busy healing the land.
The Draenei did not assist during War of Thorns because they had nothing left, it was explained in Elegy.

Just a reminder all the humans would be extinct if not for Malfurion and the Night Elves defeating the Legion once again in WC3.
Just a Reminder the humans and all of Azeroth would have been consumed by the Nightmare and Nzoth if not for Malfurion and Tyrande.
Just a Reminder the Draenei would not have joined the Alliance in the first place if they had not met the Kaldorei.
Just a final reminder the Worgen despised the humans of SW until Tyrande created a summit in Darnassus and invited them into the Alliance, Malfurion was also directly responsible for convincing Varian to take them in.
The Night elves supported all previous endeavors of the Alliance, sent soldiers, supplies, ships, etc...it is only normal for Humans to repay them.
As for the Wild Gods, the only reasonable explanation is that they are busy healing the land.
The Draenei did not assist during War of Thorns because they had nothing left, it was explained in Elegy.

Nothing left... Its thrown around alot, by fans and Blizzard.

But here we are, we have Draenei's who have gained experience, and alot of it at that, by fighting the Demons on their own home turf of Argus. They made a nice little spaceship which now homes a elite unit of Lightforged Draenei, and are in the progress of Lightforging willing Exodar Draenei. If anything, they rolled from one war into another, unwillingly ofcourse, but for them the war never stopped so why would they suddenly have nothing left? They travelled to Argus on one ship and travelled back? For supplies they can ask Stormwind, since their leader is a fangirl of Anduin anyways, etc.

The excuse that the Draenei have "nothing left" is getting worn out, and it was a bad excuse to begin with.
It's not that they have nothing left, but even the draenei need to rest and recuperate their losses.

They need to reacquire resources, re-arm their people, care for the wounded, ensure the safety of their own islands and then they can try and send forces to aid the night elves, it's simple as that.
11/11/2018 23:09Posted by Mithralles
It's not that they have nothing left, but even the draenei need to rest and recuperate their losses.

They need to reacquire resources, re-arm their people, care for the wounded, ensure the safety of their own islands and then they can try and send forces to aid the night elves, it's simple as that.

Which works, obviously, when they're the only Alliance outpost left on Kalimdor... How exactly?
Oke, Mordi take this as an example.

You shoot all the bullets you have on you, yes? Now you only have a rifle. Then when you return for more bulets they tell you, no more bullets, but we need you to fight (with no bullets) against that enemy.

Now which would you do? Stay where you are and wait for bullets, or go out there and use that rifle as a club while your enemies can still shoot you?
I think wild gods care more for their follower druids rather than n'elves as a race. And aslo they care for their shrines and lands that are connected to the dream like Mount Hyjal and Val'sharah rather than n'elf territories.