Legion Pathfinder since BfA

Quests & Achievements
It appears that with the release of BFA, it is no longer practical to get the Pathfinder achievements in Legion. Getting Legion Pathfinder cannot be done before the character has levelled beyond access to the various instance quests that the achievement requires - with no group finder this becomes extremely tiresome.

I'm not wasting my time running around Broken Isles on all the characters I level, there are other games that offer a far better experience than that.

No doubt Activision will come up with some give-us-some-money-for-the-flight-skill-boost-pack-addon rubbish on their store. I much preferred the Blizzard products of old. This half-baked Activision rubbish is not for me.
Soloing the normal dungeons should quite be doable at 120
14/11/2018 16:44Posted by Zhul
It appears that with the release of BFA, it is no longer practical to get the Pathfinder achievements in Legion. Getting Legion Pathfinder cannot be done before the character has levelled beyond access to the various instance quests that the achievement requires - with no group finder this becomes extremely tiresome.

I'm not wasting my time running around Broken Isles on all the characters I level, there are other games that offer a far better experience than that.

No doubt Activision will come up with some give-us-some-money-for-the-flight-skill-boost-pack-addon rubbish on their store. I much preferred the Blizzard products of old. This half-baked Activision rubbish is not for me.

you couldn't get Legion Pathfinder simply by levelling from 100 to 110 - you had to grind quite a bit after level cap and finish the campaign quest line.

Lots of fun in the city