End of season January.

Arenas
Season ends in January.
"Blizzard has clarified that the fifth ring of Azerite Traits is available in January, when Season 2 begins. The Battle of Dazar'alor raid will open on the first day of Season 2."
Didnt they say at blizzcon its going to be early december?

oh boy.
and once S2 is out they will need again 6 months to fix the op/trash specs...
Sadly nop....Is End of january...
Very unlikely. Season should end on 12.12. and afterwards there will be an offseason, which allows you to queue arena but not get titles by doing so, same as before the bfa launch.
If season ends in january we will see 3600 rating hahahahahahha
15/11/2018 09:44Posted by Fait
Very unlikely. Season should end on 12.12. and afterwards there will be an offseason, which allows you to queue arena but not get titles by doing so, same as before the bfa launch.

I dont think we will see Pre-season ever in our life, Pre-patch pre-season yes, but not now....I don't belive we will see it.
15/11/2018 10:06Posted by Morkius
I dont think we will see Pre-season ever in our life

There's a lot to be said for having a pre-season period from the time patch 8.1 is released and The Battle of Dazar'alor is released.

I don't think Blizzard wants to release a new tier of items for PvPers whilst PvEers have to wait until after the holidays.

And the same reason that the raid gets delayed - because it conflicts with holidays - is a fair reason to delay the PvP Season as well. It's sort of annoying if you feel forced to grind Arenas when you're in the middle of the holiday dinner with your family and loved ones.

So yeah, I think the current Season ends when the patch is released, and the next Season begins when the new raid opens.

But we'll see :)
Jito do you remember Legion? When season started before raid??? Yes, no? If u do u remember that 2.4+ didnt reward next raid Ilvl gear but same as last season untill raid opened and then they just buffed Ilvl for each raiting bracket??? But i wanan see my self Pre-season when there is no raiting just arena so they fix pvp once before season starts....But blizzard didnt put pre-season for years now.... so ye i dont belive we will see it now.
15/11/2018 08:20Posted by Morkius
Season ends in January.
"Blizzard has clarified that the fifth ring of Azerite Traits is available in January, when Season 2 begins. The Battle of Dazar'alor raid will open on the first day of Season 2."

u have something to proof they said 12 dec o.o
15/11/2018 10:16Posted by Jito
I don't think Blizzard wants to release a new tier of items for PvPers whilst PvEers have to wait until after the holidays.
Doing it the other way around would undoubtedly increase PvP participation though, albeit temporarily.
15/11/2018 13:03Posted by Rakarius
15/11/2018 08:20Posted by Morkius
Season ends in January.

u have something to proof they said 12 dec o.o

You just readed in "" is quote...im not 100% is january but seems like...
15/11/2018 10:16Posted by Jito
don't think Blizzard wants to release a new tier of items for PvPers whilst PvEers have to wait until after the holidays.

yes, how can they possibly, for once, cater to the pvp side of the game. It's not like pve'ers have had this game basicly since vanilla:)
Blizz probably won't shift the meta, while people are already ~3400 rated, eventhough it would be fair to dk, warlock and ww players. The release of 8.1 will most likely end this season.