Crybabies, stop this parody

General
Just stop.
Cumback?
Can you stop defending this parody called BFA?
parody of what?
Or maybe don't read the forums.

Or don't check the forums when there is a mass amount of negativity over the state of the game at the start of weekend. When awhole lot more unsatisfied players are bound to post the exact same complains just with different wording multiple times over and over.

OP you really need to stop checking these forums doing times like this. It is notorious that the negativity reads an mass exodus of critical unstableness.
Bout time the forum moderators started to keep track on these nay sayers to see if they only come here to stir things up. Then they should evict them and dump them from the game. Its one thing to make constructive argument. Its another to just keep one shotting with snide one liners bad mouthing the game. You are seriously becoming very very annoying to loyal players who enjoy this game.

Only the moderators can stop this behaviour .. sorry.
Just something I felt like sharing which I found funny -

You go into a store you’ve been shopping at for years, you notice they’ve now reopened again under new management, a fresh new theme etc.. and now you notice the service is lacklustre, the products are the same stuff mostly, some items are repackaged but ultimately the same thing but of lower quality.. so you go to the customer service desk to complain.. and suddenly all these other customers come out of nowhere and tell you to “stop crying” and state “if you don’t like it just leave”, they stand there all day and repeat this process to anyone who wishes to approach the service desk to express their thoughts.

Are you being paid by the supermarket? No. So you just look like a bit of a tit really.

White Knights
Yeah, but, this is more like people realising they don't like shopping at a supermarket anymore, and running round the aisles to people who are quite happily shopping and going "Why are you still Shopping here! I hate shopping here, so you should hate shopping here also! If you don't hate shopping here, you are clearly mentally deficient or a Kid or both! I will come here again tomorrow to say why you should stop shopping here! Because -I- don't like it! I hate this place so much I'm going to come back next week and tell people they shouldn't shop here!"

Hardly productive, and makes the complainant look like a bit of a tool, don't you think?
i like parodies ... parodies are funny and genuinely make me laugh and smile ...

there is no parody on this forum :(
15/10/2018 23:03Posted by Brigante
Yeah, but, this is more like people realising they don't like shopping at a supermarket anymore, and running round the aisles to people who are quite happily shopping and going "Why are you still Shopping here! I hate shopping here, so you should hate shopping here also! If you don't hate shopping here, you are clearly mentally deficient or a Kid or both! I will come here again tomorrow to say why you should stop shopping here! Because -I- don't like it! I hate this place so much I'm going to come back next week and tell people they shouldn't shop here!"

Hardly productive, and makes the complainant look like a bit of a tool, don't you think?

I’ll go with that. There are people on both sides that I don’t agree with regarding their methods
15/10/2018 18:05Posted by Valtharíen

Parodies are usually funny.This.... thing...is just pathetic.
15/10/2018 23:09Posted by Lohthar
I’ll go with that. There are people on both sides that I don’t agree with regarding their methods

Exactly that. If someone is complaining about PvP Balance, you know what, I'll stay out of that, I have no horse in that race, nor am I qualified to talk about it, as PvP bores the crap out of me. I'll just assume they know what they are talking about, unless its one of those 'Flying killed PvP' threads, I have a horse in that race, and such people need reminding that what killed PvP is the same thing that is killing Warmode, which they ironically boast about.

What we are seeing is a lot of people who have went "I Unsubbed and so should you!" who are then targeting every thread, even unrelated ones, and trying to spread that viewpoint. I mean I get that the phrase "Misery loves Company" exists for a reason, still doesn't make it acceptable behaviour.

State your valid complaints, your reasons, in a constructive manner, and Go. That is the adult way to behave. Not by kicking your heels and insulting anyone who passes by like an angry child in a supermarket ( I love that analogy by the way Lohtar!)
15/10/2018 23:16Posted by Brigante
15/10/2018 23:09Posted by Lohthar

Exactly that. If someone is complaining about PvP Balance, you know what, I'll stay out of that, I have no horse in that race, nor am I qualified to talk about it, as PvP bores the crap out of me. I'll just assume they know what they are talking about, unless its one of those 'Flying killed PvP' threads, I have a horse in that race, and such people need reminding that what killed PvP is the same thing that is killing Warmode, which they ironically boast about.

What we are seeing is a lot of people who have went "I Unsubbed and so should you!" who are then targeting every thread, even unrelated ones, and trying to spread that viewpoint. I mean I get that the phrase "Misery loves Company" exists for a reason, still doesn't make it acceptable behaviour.

State your valid complaints, your reasons, in a constructive manner, and Go. That is the adult way to behave. Not by kicking your heels and insulting anyone who passes by like an angry child in a supermarket ( I love that analogy by the way Lohtar!)

I fully agree with that. And thanks - that’s why I often try to use an analogy to convey my thoughts, that way it lowers the risk of the whole thing just devolving into a “ur mum!!!” kind of deal.

I don’t really sit on either side of the fence, I’ve loved this game for many years and I feel like it’s a long term investment, so I shan’t ever fully quit. But I also do feel as though it’s not as great as it could be right now. But I have to be careful with that, as a large part of it is just because I’m not fully onboard (pun!) with the theme of this expansion - I thought Legion was the greatest thing ever, though.

It’s just about people sitting down and talking out their thoughts, not screaming like dribbling morons at eachother as you say.
15/10/2018 18:01Posted by Pralinek
Just stop.

chill out,my game time and me gtfo in sunday
15/10/2018 23:13Posted by Kurosu
15/10/2018 18:05Posted by Valtharíen

Parodies are usually funny.This.... thing...is just pathetic.

Suffer players! As your pathetic BFA developers betraaaaaaaaaaaaaays you
Hey OP,
I'll stop all right. My sub ends in 6days.
Then you wont hear about me for AT LEAST half a year. No token use, no sub purchase, nothing.

You think that is how Blizz want to do business? By not taking my money?

Anyways Ill spend my money on other games. I don't spend a lot of money on games so I only pay for what is FUN.

Legion was lightyears more fun than this. They broke every possible feature of all earlier expansions. everything.

-Classes are boring on the long run (I'm an altoholic, got all classed and even me have to scratch my head what to play just all feels boring)
-Miss my artifact weaps that I could constantly make stronger.
-miss my legendaries they felt good to get, useful not too overpowered
-Class hall was heaven This ship in Zuldazar? What a joke.
-Story altough okay but same old same old

I dont care about guild, friends (they all left me so I wont bother getting new ones) raid ...

The gearing in this game is !@#$. If this is "the game" for blizz to make me grind gear, no, thx, bb.
15/10/2018 22:50Posted by Lohthar
You go into a store you’ve been shopping at for years, you notice they’ve now reopened again under new management, a fresh new theme etc.. and now you notice the service is lacklustre, the products are the same stuff mostly, some items are repackaged but ultimately the same thing but of lower quality.. so you go to the customer service desk to complain.. and suddenly all these other customers come out of nowhere and tell you to “stop crying” and state “if you don’t like it just leave”, they stand there all day and repeat this process to anyone who wishes to approach the service desk to express their thoughts.

Using your own analogy...

You notice the store has lower quality products than you were hoping for, but instead of going somewhere else, you keep coming back to the same store, spending your time there, buying the product and yell at the clerks just how bad it is. Day in and day out. You're making the experience of those who work there and those who shop there worse.

Yet, the owners of said store doesn't notice a decline in their income - you still go and buy your stuff there despite of you not liking it. So nothing really changes.
16/10/2018 08:01Posted by Galander
15/10/2018 22:50Posted by Lohthar

Using your own analogy...

You notice the store has lower quality products than you were hoping for, but instead of going somewhere else, you keep coming back to the same store, spending your time there, buying the product and yell at the clerks just how bad it is. Day in and day out. You're making the experience of those who work there and those who shop there worse.

Yet, the owners of said store doesn't notice a decline in their income - you still go and buy your stuff there despite of you not liking it. So nothing really changes.

No I get where you’re coming from. As Brigante and I agreed on this point; much of (most of) the way complaints are conveyed are awful.

I especially don’t agree with people specifically going after individual employees on social media, calling them out etc. That’s just being an asswipe. And I’ve spent a lot of time working in retail in the past, I will be the first to put my hand up and say that kind of route yields no results.

That said, the game isn’t without issues. But I still enjoy it, if not as much as in previous iterations.
15/10/2018 18:43Posted by Ghazpeshi
Void elves are a parody of blood elves and blood elves themselves are a parody of UGUUU GOMENASAI BAKIBASEEEEMA UGUU KAWAII Korean MMO ladies.

Why are you writing in japanese if it’s supposed to be korean ?