Zuldazar Vs Boralus

General
Why is Zuldazar so much nicer than Boralus?
A shiny gold pyramid Vs crappy wooden habor?
:(
Opinions and arseholes etc :)
17/10/2018 09:48Posted by Gumbleroot

Because if zuldazar was also not "nice" looking on top of having a terrible layout people would get pissed even more.
Also I prefer the looks of Boralus more.
Boralus is great. Condensed and easy to navigate. I do like the elaborate royalty of Zuldazar, though.
I prefer Dalaran, porbably the best city in the game to round around.
Because: Horde > Alliance.
17/10/2018 09:52Posted by Morra
Because if zuldazar was also not "nice" looking on top of having a terrible layout people would get pissed even more.
Also I prefer the looks of Boralus more.

It's great when you're a demon hunter. Will be also super comfortable after flying mounts return.

Just imagine how crowded Boralus will be when everyone will sit on their massive dragons and stuff in such small area
Actually, Boralus looks way better than Zuldie. A big part of the reason I can't main horde is because I always find alliance cities way better... It's a matter of taste of course.

But, Boralus has so much details, even quarters that have no use at all and they're just there for the sake of being part of the city, but you can enter almost every house and tbh I won't hide that I spent much time watching npcs doing things, like there's a couple in a basement that will stop talking to each other as soon as you enter, or soldiers playing d&d and so on. Anyway, I like the differences between quarters too, where Zuldazar won't really feel like a proper city to me.
17/10/2018 10:02Posted by Edgyjojomeme

It's great when you're a demon hunter. Will be also super comfortable after flying mounts return.

Oh it's a demonhunter's heaven, sure. Although why is horde's "hub" facing the opposite direction from a harbor, just why...

Why is Boralus so much better laid out than Zuldazar? A nice easily navigable structure vs a nightmare of flightpaths and cliffs.
personal bias, i prefer boralus.

Don't worry, it's not gold. Or at least soon it won't be after they let goblins inside.
17/10/2018 10:32Posted by Shumensko

Don't worry, it's not gold. Or at least soon it won't be after they let goblins inside.

We're already there....... Silently chipping off pieces of it
Zuldazar is a pain to navigate without flying (at least for any class other than demon hunters), but at least it's still more interesting than Boralus. Things will be much better for Horde players once we get flying unlocked. Zuldazar is also bigger than Boralus, which is a good thing because it feels much less cramped.

Boralus just feels like an uninspired version of Booty Bay.

It's great when you're a demon hunter.

Everything is great when you're a demon hunter!
17/10/2018 10:39Posted by Savoren

It's great when you're a demon hunter.

Everything is great when you're a demon hunter!

Aside from eyesight
i love boralus but i really enjoy the fact i can use a goblin glider to travel from one end of the pyramid to the other in zuldazar

and zuldazar is much much brighter
Oh no, for once the Horde got a pretty capital. The world will collapse.

Who cares, you got all the other pretty stuff.
Boralus has a nice theme to it, And everything is just a few yards away.
However, its way too gloomy. Wouldnt hurt with some days of sun as well.

Zuldazars only flaw in my eyes are how spread everything is. Sucks when you need to move between two NPCs when one is at the base of the pyramid, while the other at the harbour.
But I do prefer zuldazar. Its beautifull, the music, the feel, And I pretty mutch cried when I entered it at launch, wich stuck with me
I don't really like the pyramid to be honest. Just feels really repetitive, and I've already been looking at similar style for the whole expansion. Boralus isn't my personal favorite either, but I still prefer it over Zuldazar (which is odd, since I've spent more time in Boralus, and usually the place you spend more time in you like less).
17/10/2018 10:45Posted by Morra

Aside from eyesight

Eyesight is great too! Its just the eyes that are gone, sight works same as anyone else (well, at least according to the info from Illidan novel).