Instant mounts in arena

Arenas
Stop this instant mount bull!@#$ being possible in arena.. To many cucks abusing it.
-Stop this assa rogue bull!@#$ being possible in arena.. To many cucks abusing it.
19/10/2018 16:44Posted by Mimikyú
-Stop this assa rogue bull!@#$ being possible in arena.. To many cucks abusing it.

i mean...he got a point though
!@#$%^- this is why people post from low level alts.. It's an absolutely valid point he os adressing and then someone like you comes out of his cave, reduce him on his class and derail the thread to something completely irrelevant..

Those stupid hallows end brooms habehave been a pest ever since they were introduced, yet blizztard doesn't do shiat about it..
going to ignore the first two comments.

yea idiots just waiting to drop combat for a millisecond then instant mount and weeee
This happens like literally every halloween
!@#$%^- this is why people post from los level alts.. It's an absolutely valid point he os adressing and then someone like you comes out of his cave, reduce him on his class and derail the thread to something completely irrelevant..

Those stupid hallows end brooms habehave been a pest ever since they were introduced, yet blizztard doesn't do shiat about it..

los lvl alt what?

who cares about a broom thats ingame for 2weeks a year
and why should this be such a big deal anyways?
oh no he can mount up faster
and?
whats so crazy about it?
...!@#$%^- this is why people post from los level alts.. It's an absolutely valid point he os adressing and then someone like you comes out of his cave, reduce him on his class and derail the thread to something completely irrelevant..

los lvl alt what?

who cares about a broom thats ingame for 2weeks a year
and why should this be such a big deal anyways?
oh no he can mount up faster
and?
whats so crazy about it?

You're spamming that broom, right?
it means when you're running around pillar if u drop combat for 1 second you can go instant broom and then spend another 30 secs running around pillar on mount... how is that not retarded...it shouldn't be allowed in rated... especially in 2v2...
19/10/2018 18:09Posted by Barrium
it means when you're running around pillar if u drop combat for 1 second you can go instant broom and then spend another 30 secs running around pillar on mount... how is that not retarded...it shouldn't be allowed in rated... especially in 2v2...

okay i know but dont u think you are doing something wrong if he can do this without any problems?
I was wondering if this was going to be a thing again

Gotta love nelf resto druids shape shifting to remove slows/roots then shadowmeld insta-mounting and flying off across the map never to be seen again

totally agree!!
You think they'd learn something from past experiences, but apparently not. Can we just have those brooms made unusable in instanced content?
shaman calling out rogue op again hmm..pot calling the kettle black much.
20/10/2018 14:46Posted by Vulrin

Being an assassin rogue really leaves 0 room for you to complain about any other class.

not gonna lie i really dont care about rogue being so strong right now it is annoying yea but below 2.4/2.6 like every rogue is the same aka not really good at that class so w/e

and its fine if you wanna complayin about enhance they are aswell to strong.

u can chill out and talk more about the broom being so op (lul)
20/10/2018 17:07Posted by Flashgordon

Being an assassin rogue really leaves 0 room for you to complain about any other class.

Said Flashgordon, the 1800 rated enha who managed to go 500 games negative w/l ratio as one of the most broken classes of the game(if not the most broken prenerf).
I would sacrifice an entire 40 man raid + 5 doges if I could get instant mounts permanent all year around.