So since rares dont reset any more...

General
Lets say a rare drops a trinket, but i dont get it on first kill... its gone? I cant ever drop again for me?
You’ll have to be more specific on which rares. Some will drop 100% first time then never drop anything useful again. Some you can only do once per week for reset. Warfronts once per cycle...
27/10/2018 16:03Posted by Nimrhys
You’ll have to be more specific on which rares. Some will drop 100% first time then never drop anything useful again. Some you can only do once per week for reset. Warfronts once per cycle...

The monkey rare Zayoos in Zuldazar is supposed to drop a trinket, that allows you to throw a banaa at the enemy... I killed him and didnt get it
The world quests associated with the rares award their loot.
27/10/2018 16:07Posted by Eggs

ah ok...

does this also work when you already own the trinket? Because I git one at 111, whoch I would like to have with a better ilvl
I have the same problem on a char i leveled entirely through island expeditions.
No rares drop any items, for example the fish (forgot the name) that drops a 15% swimspeed ring, didnt drop it, but it did drop the ring for my other 120's while they were leveling.
27/10/2018 16:09Posted by Xemeron
27/10/2018 16:07Posted by Eggs

ah ok...

does this also work when you already own the trinket? Because I git one at 111, whoch I would like to have with a better ilvl

Yup and scales as your ilevel increases up to 330.
27/10/2018 16:11Posted by Nimrhys
27/10/2018 16:09Posted by Xemeron

ah ok...

Yup and scales as your ilevel increases up to 330.

Not to mention titanforging.
Op this is just pointless... the only trinket worth anything for melee dps is fathoms... hoping your 325 tf is dumb and pointless.

Both my trinkets dont even get me 50% he dps fathoms does... its op to fk
27/10/2018 16:06Posted by Xemeron
27/10/2018 16:03Posted by Nimrhys

The monkey rare Zayoos in Zuldazar is supposed to drop a trinket, that allows you to throw a banaa at the enemy... I killed him and didnt get it

I've got it several times on my hunter.

It's not a regular drop, it's a WQ reward so just keep your eyes open for it.
27/10/2018 20:50Posted by Hosomaki
Op this is just pointless... the only trinket worth anything for melee dps is fathoms... hoping your 325 tf is dumb and pointless.

Both my trinkets dont even get me 50% he dps fathoms does... its op to fk

I dont care, I just want Trinkets with fun effects