poisons on all rogue specs? i hope not

Battle for Azeroth Class Development
as we can see on ptr with shiv ability we can apply poisons on other 2 rogue specs...i hope that not is going to happen in live... my opinion is that poisons should stick only for sin spec since poisons are only unique thing about this spec and addin them back on another two rogue specs would be too much

i rly hope blizz doesnt do this cheers
Seeing how Assassination rogue focuses heavily on Rupture which should have been Subtlety's identity, it's only fair.
30/10/2018 20:03Posted by Leymaiden
Seeing how Assassination rogue focuses heavily on Rupture which should have been Subtlety's identity, it's only fair.
well can you explain me how since sub is reworked spec its nothing like it was before you do f* shadow dmg ?
30/10/2018 18:40Posted by Hellforcen
as we can see on ptr with shiv ability we can apply poisons on other 2 rogue specs...i hope that not is going to happen in live... my opinion is that poisons should stick only for sin spec since poisons are only unique thing about this spec and addin them back on another two rogue specs would be too much

Do you know that Rogue CLASS icon has poison vials?

Believe it or not, poisons are actually an identity of ALL Rogue specs, this was the case since forever. It only got changed in Legion.
30/10/2018 18:40Posted by Hellforcen

you see, blizzard just getting pathetic on their explainations.
They !@#$ing prunned all classes to 3 skills in cross and they reasoning was that " we needed better class fantasy" ... yeah sure soo that's why they deleted life tap from warlocks ( cuz apparently it was too hard to use for some trash people, cuz now we have infinity mana, so it wasnt nerf. no ) and now they are giving assasination's poison fantasy to all other specs ? after reading all changes on classes, nerfs etc IM REALLY WONDERING, IF ANYONE FROM THE TEAM PLAYS THIS GAME AND HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THESE CLASSES. It just feels to me like they know that let's say hunter is too strong soo they give -5% dmg and it still doesnt work at all ? Their changes are soo %^-*ing boring.
You do understand this means outlaw is getting 25% mortal wounds 100% uptime with shiv. 12 sec duration 12 sec cooldown.
11/11/2018 04:51Posted by Benjamin
Do you know that Rogue CLASS icon has poison vials?

And the warlock CLASS icon is druid spell "Faerie Fire".

Also i thought the rogue class icon was a dagger.