Easy.
shut the !@#$ up already
No.

And they will not.
03/11/2018 12:13Posted by Bloodlock
No.

And they will not.

And they should not.

In the end we would also only see the classes with the best defensives queuing for that.
03/11/2018 12:27Posted by Partial
03/11/2018 12:13Posted by Bloodlock
No.

And they will not.

And they should not.

In the end we would also only see the classes with the best defensives queuing for that.

so you pref 2v2 to play vs rogues and priests every arena ??
03/11/2018 12:34Posted by Astilia
so you pref 2v2 to play vs rogues and priests every arena ??

I prefer to not play 2v2 at all if i can avoid it, what i do at all cost. It should in my opinion also not reward Titles. ACM and Elite yes but not Titles.

The SoloQ would end up with what ? Rets, Rogue, Mages and thats it i guess.
Other classes would not have fun with this.

I would guess Hunter, DH and Druid to some degree would have fun.

I dont see a way a Priest, Warrior, Lock, Shaman, Monk could survive in such an environment to have fun too.

On Dk im not sure where to place them.
The SoloQ would end up with what ? Rets, Rogue, Mages and thats it i guess.
Other classes would not have fun with this.

Its SoloQ random for everyone you can end up with any class dont be stupid pls now you Q as team vs random team its the same thing but only for DPS fast games for ppl who dont like 3s or dont have time soloQ will be equivalent of LFR
03/11/2018 13:25Posted by Astilia
Its SoloQ random for everyone you can end up with any class dont be stupid pls now

Sorry but you are a moron and right back at you! You have less far side than Blizzard!

Ever heard of Darwinism or in simpler terms Survival of the fittest ? After 2 weeks the bracket would prolly be the classes i named and non of the others.

Why should the other Speccs bother if they have over 50% auto losses, then there are the 50% losses of games they have an impact, but lose because if playing bad. Would make about 75% losing games. A bit exaggerated maybe but should hit the mark.

So then these classes will refrain from the SoloQ, what then again only increases the percentage of the top dogs, what then again lets more leave, until only the ones that can fight on equal terms are left.

Simple concept of the principle of causality.

Look at the current 3v3 ladder with Speccs like Afli, DK as a whole Class or WW in comparison to the Rogue, Mage, Enhance and the likes.

Just a coincident or ? Its just that magically all the skilled player purely by chance picked such Classes/speccs !
Use your brain dumbass
Just queue skirmish and you will see your theory in practice.
i hope someday they do that and u face only mage/rogue and mage/mage because hello , thats the only fkign thing u are gonna face in a 2v2 dps only mode
Why should the other Speccs bother if they have over 50% auto losses, then there are the 50% losses of games they have an impact, but lose because if playing bad. Would make about 75% losing games. A bit exaggerated maybe but should hit the mark.

So then these classes will refrain from the SoloQ, what then again only increases the percentage of the top dogs, what then again lets more leave, until only the ones that can fight on equal terms are left.

you have the same thing right now 2v2 rogue/priest/hunt/mage meta in soloQ every dps have pros and cons every dps have some kind of cc or def so is way bettar than team 2v2 to play vs meta slaves
50% auto lose e still better than 90% lose vs rogue priest faceroll every arena so you are the moron
only for dps ? Then RETS cant go 2v2 soloque right ? because only dps . U not only dps so fck off idiot
I'm 2,7k mmr with feral hunt in 2s /flex