Should you keep soulbound dupes of mounts/pets?

General
Hello!
I have gotten a lot of the same things recently, latest was the mustang mount in arathi highlands yesterday for the second time.

Is there any point to saving these?
Should i hope that someday the soulbound status will be lifted? Has that ever happened before?
I just don't want to get rid of them, feels like such a waste :(
wont happen, just delete them
03/11/2018 12:31Posted by Uldurin
I just don't want to get rid of them, feels like such a waste :(

I know that feeling.

You can be sure that they won't change the Soulbound-status, and you're free to delete them. It's not like deleting a trash item, I know, but really, they only take up space.
Dupe is wrong word for those.

But very unlikely soulbound item becomes not bound, only happens when they screw up stuff.
For mounts it seems unlikely they'll change them to not be BoP. Got the bat mount 4 times but no other ones myself.

The Island Expedition pets that can't be caged sounds more like a bug, but who knows with Blizzard. Some can be caged, some can't, while all being part of the achievement. Would hold on to those for now.
Thanks for the relplies everyone :)
hahaha. I have a lot of SB duplicate mounts. Seems such a waste to delete them!

Sometimes i kid myself with "maybe Blizzard will make them bwe one day".
Yea, that will happen ;]
Its just my excuse to not throw them away.
Feels worse when you are grouped with people that still need them. Such a waste, not even a vendor price on them.
03/11/2018 12:41Posted by Velris
The Island Expedition pets that can't be caged sounds more like a bug, but who knows with Blizzard. Some can be caged, some can't, while all being part of the achievement. Would hold on to those for now.

Not all pets can be caged. Rewards are a big part of expeditions so they dont want people getting them without doing the content. Maybe next expansion they may let them be caged but certainly not now.