Stupid people on Expedition Islands.

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Fix the Island Expedition party problem. Why in the world does someone who gets kicked out by a premade team a 30 min deserter debuff so he/she can't requeue again? I mean it's not working to have a system like that with today's immature, toxicated children playing this game.

Or maybe I should just go ahead and be like those kids and queue up with my brother or friend and for fun kick every single random we get into our team just so they can't play for another 30 min, I wonder how that would be...

Since there is no penalty on that kind of behavior in wow.
Were you as rude to your group as you are in that post and is that why they kicked you?
This is an actual problem, I too have encountered this kind of behaviour. As soon as the island expedition starts you get kicked for no reason by the other 2 only to get the half an hour deserter debuff. I guess they mostly do this because they want to farm transmogs by targetting specific mobs only. Or they're just complete jerks.
11/11/2018 08:27Posted by Valkiá
Were you as rude to your group as you are in that post and is that why they kicked you?

he is not being rude at all so i have no idea what part you are reading.

i have had this problem as well the vote kick needs to go on island exp so people cant vote kick you for nothing