Why even have the EU forums?

General
You would think the forum mods would cotton on to why there is so much toxic in the official forums by now.

The only thing to happen EU forum wise is deleted/locked threads and zero discussion from Blue's.

(Clue: that's where one party talk's about their view and the other respond's with their view, and it evolves into some sort of understanding and ideas are born).

But yet again as I read a 3 page thread and decide I would like to contribute to the discussion "404".

It's genuinely pathetic, we can feedback, ask, talk and be as nice and helpful as we can be for literally years at a time and go totally ignored on anything of relevance to the game.

Blizzard still want to blame us the 'customers' and treats us like we are all mushrooms.

Blue's cant man up and reply to a genuine question in the EU unable to be community manager's they are shills who hide behind a screen, all they do is censor and redact.

Why even have the EU forums anymore? Honestly? What's the point of the EU forum's?
judging by what most americans i seen recently say EU are the scum of the earth is no surprise they are neglecting us.
Talking about people hiding behind screens..............

Btw most threads that get locked or removed do so because they have broken the forum rules or descended into a pile of toxic filth that gives nothing constructive to the forums. But go ahead and slag off employees trying to do their job from the safety of your own chair behind a computer screen. Imma just sit back and have a good laugh now....
04/11/2018 16:42Posted by Pixelbear
judging by what most americans i seen recently say EU are the scum of the earth is no surprise they are neglecting us.

We don't bow to SJW overlords like american college madao's...
No wonder they dont like us ;)
04/11/2018 16:46Posted by Jesi

We don't bow to SJW overlords like american college madao's...
No wonder they dont like us ;)

/Facepaw
<Retracted>
04/11/2018 16:40Posted by Tinytrippin
o be community manager's they are shills who hide behind a screen, all they do is censor and redact.

And you wonder why they dont answer us with that kind of view ?

there is so much toxic in the official forums by now.

and you are adding to it ? can you not see that ?
I enjoy reading the forums (most of the time) and seeing what my fellow Europeans have to day. Surely that's the point of the forums really? If you feel so strongly that blizzard hear you voice......write them a letter :-)
No idea really. When I first started playing WoW I was very surprised that it had different forums for EU and US.
Blues aren't allowed to say things about the serious issues right? Since the forum mods lack knowledge to answer them.
Judging by the OP I can totally understand how americans come to that conclusion.

Blue's cant man up

i'm not exactly a fun of the moderators in eu blizzard forums (not sure if blues do that)
but....have you ever worked at a large company where you had to deal with customers?
You can't "man up" on specific questions because there are guidelines from corporate, nobody's gonna get in trouble to answer your questions
They could give you a "generic" answer...and then you will complain even more :P
It tends to help when these "important" posts don't containe profanity, excessive trolling and actually have some kind of end goal.

For example:

begin

Rework talent tree system

as title suggests, perhaps it is time for blizzard to consider another majer talent tree overhaul similar in magnitude to the wrath-cataclysm transition, I think this is needed because the current trees simply are not achieveing what they were supposed to achieve in comparison to the original trees, trying to prevent cookie cutters is a futile task and should not really be used as a centrepoint of design as it is functionally impossible to achive this.

end

See, a pretty simple example that gets to the point and explains why, rather than just a rage post about how much they suck and arent doing their job or some other popular rage post thing.