Biggest Jokes in s1 of BFA

Arenas
Owl dmg and surv
Shadow-Tankspecc
Assa-rog
Ret dmg
Mage as frost slows as fire dmg
Enh dmg but they only have dmg left afetr mananerf
You only talk about the OP stuff but what about the classes that dont even stand a chance against "normal" enemies?

Warlocks for example.
Biggest jokes in WOD, Legion and BFA:

Blizzard will never read anything of these threads in pvp forums and that's why it doesn't make sense to complain about anything...
06/11/2018 11:42Posted by Whicked
You only talk about the OP stuff but what about the classes that dont even stand a chance against "normal" enemies?

Warlocks for example.

looks can oneshot ppl with drainlife
should rename the thread to current jokes. there were some bigger jokes in this season happening.
06/11/2018 13:43Posted by Rakarius

Warlocks for example.

And it take around 2minutes to stacks up (glory to the healer who will keep lock so long alive). Yea and you can see his stacks, you can kick it, stun him, dispell him. Good for RBG but this is arena forum

Warlocks for example.

Yep warlocks have one gimmick as their only win condition in games. It's not like the only thing you have to do while playing against a warlock team is prevent his drain life and you prevent them from winning. Guess it's too hard for some people huh, annoying having to react to something rather than practising your pve rotation on the target dummies we are.
06/11/2018 19:15Posted by Calpiggles

Yep warlocks have one gimmick as their only win condition in games. It's not like the only thing you have to do while playing against a warlock team is prevent his drain life and you prevent them from winning. Guess it's too hard for some people huh, annoying having to react to something rather than practising your pve rotation on the target dummies we are.

lock mains always pretending their class is only viable through broken azerite stacking but you guys missing out destro actually doing really good dmg, im not saying its fine but its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be either
06/11/2018 19:57Posted by Louschey
lock mains always pretending their class is only viable through broken azerite stacking but you guys missing out destro actually doing really good dmg, im not saying its fine but its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be either

This. But Lock mains and common sense have been known to exist on different wavelengths!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fire mage hpal destro lock.

Funny and interactive gameplay against it.
06/11/2018 21:04Posted by Hollowinside

This. But Lock mains and common sense have been known to exist on different wavelengths!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ladder and Tournament class representation shows how good we are, might use your common sense to figure that out huh?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ladder and Tournament class representation shows how good we are, might use your common sense to figure that out huh?

Well that is true... And same can be said about RET paladins but but that does not mean it is not true about the burst... just bad class design ...oneshot mechanics 0 dmg without wings 0 mobility...
07/11/2018 02:52Posted by Whicked

By that exact same logic, Ret as a spec and DH as a class are nowhere near good then since their ladder representation is also low, amirite? xD It really is as Louschey said above, and that's just it.

Do you know who has it 10 times worse than Locks, Whicked? DKs and MM Hunters. Yet you don't see their playerbase making 3000 forums/second crying about how they are the victims and whatnot, even if they'd have every right to do so.

Is your class viable, though perhaps bad? If the answer is "yes", adapt and improve. You will eventually find a way. If you don't want to have to go through that procedure, then reroll. Play something different in PvP for one season.

To be clear: Are Warlocks bad atm? Yes, no doubt. They are. Do they need survivability buffs? Yes, for sure. Are they the worst class/spec/wtv atm? Hell no.
By that exact same logic, Ret as a spec and DH as a class are nowhere near good then since their ladder representation is also low, amirite? xD

Are we playing the same game? DH representation is high and its one of the, of not the strongest melee.

Are they the worst class/spec/wtv atm? Hell no.

What class is worse in your opinion than a cloth class with no passive damagereduction and barely any mobility, only 1 school to ger locked out on, in an expansion where every team has at least one melee that can tunnel you to the ground with ease like the dummy that you are?
08/11/2018 11:39Posted by Whicked
Are we playing the same game? DH representation is high and its one of the, of not the strongest melee.

Never argued DH is weak. They're absurdly strong atm and I hate them everytime I see them, but you are missing out on everything I am saying and I am not sure how to break it down to be any simpler than this.

08/11/2018 11:39Posted by Whicked
What class is worse in your opinion than a cloth class with no passive damagereduction and barely any mobility, only 1 school to ger locked out on, in an expansion where every team has at least one melee that can tunnel you to the ground with ease like the dummy that you are?

I literally answered this question before you even asked it;

07/11/2018 13:45Posted by Hollowinside
Do you know who has it 10 times worse than Locks, Whicked? DKs and MM Hunters. Yet you don't see their playerbase making 3000 forums/second crying about how they are the victims and whatnot, even if they'd have every right to do so.

EDIT: Anyway, my point is not to QQ about Warlocks. My point here is that people who play Warlock as their main class should just try harder this season. Yes, they are weak atm. No, they are not the only ones. As long as they remain R1 range viable there's no need to overreact as much as the average Lock mains do.
out destro actually doing really good dmg, im not saying its fine but its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be either

Yes, but: Who wants to play a specc which does not fit their playstyle at all? I loved Legion Demo, because you had so much controll and could carry a game so hard with it, and now? I'm the new PvP Target Dummy, so you can try out your Abilitys on me in Arena.

Its like if survival hunter and bm would get nerfed to the ground and MM suddenly would be viable...do you think a player who played survival with "heart" like to change their whole playstyle?

And idk if this is "public", but many warlock players got this one thing that they passionate dislike destro, if you play destro you are not a real warlock btw (Kappa)

EVERYONE can stop it, including healers. You're dumb if you let a warlock freecast a full drain life:) That is your OWN fault.
Any one remember bm hunters first Month??
08/11/2018 16:42Posted by Barnemonster

EVERYONE can stop it, including healers. You're dumb if you let a warlock freecast a full drain life:) That is your OWN fault.

yeah everyone can stop his prot pala bubbling the warlock with no magic stuns on my team right?