blizzard, fix the rating (3400cr)

Arenas
I rly hope blizzard fix the rating inflation for next season, it's such a joke that players are going to be 3400cr within the next week or so. Rank 1 is probably going to be 3150 at the very lowest, and 3k is meaningless.

If gladiator is going to be so insanely low, rank 1 cutoff should be somewhere around 2900 or slightly lower and anything over 3k cr should be super safe r1 and feel prestigious again.

Rating inflation doesn't help anything, it just means next season if ratings are back to a more 'normal' level, people are going to have achivements/'exp' from 300cr higher than the rating they should be at and literally everyone in LFG is going be "2700 exp" this, "3k exp" that etc.
11/11/2018 23:41Posted by Tom
I rly hope blizzard fix the rating inflation for next season, it's such a joke that players are going to be 3400cr within the next week or so. Rank 1 is probably going to be 3150 at the very lowest, and 3k is meaningless.

If gladiator is going to be so insanely low, rank 1 cutoff should be somewhere around 2900 or slightly lower and anything over 3k cr should be super safe r1 and feel prestigious again.

Rating inflation doesn't help anything, it just means next season if ratings are back to a more 'normal' level, people are going to have achivements/'exp' from 300cr higher than the rating they should be at and literally everyone in LFG is going be "2700 exp" this, "3k exp" that etc.

true is stupid but who cares about xp, and gladiator / r1 in 2018, it's been a long time since it makes more sense

11/11/2018 23:41Posted by Tom
LFG is going be "2700 exp" this, "3k exp" that etc.

it's not new,legion had a very high mmr too ( blood dk 3180 lul)
true. i know so many players who randomly sky rocketed from like 2200 legion to being 2500-2600 with glad titles, and 2400-2500 players who are hitting 3k mmr out of the blue, it's kinda laughable.

reminds me of cata when people were playing at nearly 4k mmr
I don't even think its possible to fix it
I’m quite interested what is the reason and what would title cut offs look like right now.