Need a pretty race for the horde shaman.

General
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I really like the female pandaren...
Come on now, Trolls can be shamans. After Blood Elves they're the most attractive horde race
Mag'har Orcs look really good!
Troll females are super cute , how dare you OP imply that they don't look good.

Or orc females.
I'd hit a female troll / orc

Jesus what did i just post.
12/11/2018 21:42Posted by Shandyra
I really like the woman pandaren...

They have more bounce per ounce ;D
13/11/2018 00:13Posted by Jakali
I'd hit a female troll / orc

Jesus what did i just post.

Degeneracy :P
Why not cute little psychopath hamster like the ones in wildstar.
12/11/2018 19:35Posted by Vanjini
female version of draenei are really cool and sexy
He has a point.
Draenei are "sexy"? But they got a tail and horns and blue skin, and creepy solid eyes. Some people have weird taste. I wouldn't qualify any race in this game as "sexy". Which just proves how subjective it all is I guess.
13/11/2018 07:14Posted by Thysilis
Draenei are "sexy"? But they got a tail and horns and blue skin, and creepy solid eyes. Some people have weird taste. I wouldn't qualify any race in this game as "sexy". Which just proves how subjective it all is I guess.
What do you have agains horns & hooves?! Step back normal human from the internet!
Imagine if Blood Elves could be all classes...Orgrimmar would be the new Silvermoon
If it's not an elf, throw it back to the shelf.
12/11/2018 19:35Posted by Vanjini
Blizz, Plz make a good looking shaman for horde. The alliance is having draenei race as shaman, the female version of draenei are really cool and sexy...

So, plz Blizz. Make it happen. For the horde!!!

Implying im not cool and sexy?
13/11/2018 08:33Posted by Golkha
Implying im not cool and sexy?
No, thats even the reason why you got blood elves. Asians doesn't wanted to play ugly womans.
while i would welcome any Eredar's wanting to join our side, i have to say we are doing fine.
13/11/2018 07:14Posted by Thysilis

I mean if you ignore the weird leg curve they have ideal body proportions...
Hell even the males do.
And horns?
You mean handlers?
Id suggest stop consuming soy and start lifting, then maybe you can consider playing a bald orc over a generic elf female shaman..
Defias Brotherhood for the horde!!! They have basically the same lore like other members... Betrayed by the alliance and at war with them because of that.