ARMS WARRIOR SUCK(PvP)

General
13/11/2018 15:13Posted by Hínáta

I feel like if arms warriors got the legendary bracers from legion baked in baseline,

no, impending victory baseline

btw....are you one of the three rogues in europe who use feint?
13/11/2018 15:21Posted by Elcowerino

I feel like if arms warriors got the legendary bracers from legion baked in baseline,

I don't think impending victory baseline would cut it unless it had a reduced cooldown or higher health income, 30 seconds for 20% health is not going to cut it, 20% hp isn't really going to do anything when you usually lose that through undodgable damage that happens more often it's like delaying your death by 1-5 secs.

But I think you're right Legendary bracers baseline may be too good, half the effectiveness of it would be fair.

And yeah I do use feint regularly specially whenever a predictable aoe hit is inc.
But for M+... it's just sad and pathetic, most mobs are immune to fear, your stun isn't exactly helpful because usually everyone else has stuns, you can sacrifice damage for reduced damage taken, but others don't sacrifice damage and get natural self heals, you have 0 niche besides Taunting boss ( which alot of classes can do ), and huge aoe ( which other classes beat you in ).

This.

change my mind.

Why should I? I don’t care about your mind and mist likely you wouldn’t even try to understand other positions on this matter.
Also, my main concern is Arms PvP. Without a healer you are trash because you have 0 self sustain and you are bound to choose between CC or mobility where many other classes have both baselined and can choose between enchancing those further. Maybe make an ability for Warriors to toggle on/off consuming rage to heal? Like bear form druids?
This said, if you miss Vanilla, just roll an Arms Warrior, basicly same experience.
Blizzard dont have a clue how to build plate classes for PvP.
Only Paladin can handle himself somehow thanks to healing spells and bubble.
13/11/2018 16:01Posted by Kilean
Why should I?

I am not forcing you to anything, but since you took your time off to write this comment, maybe you do care just a tiny bit, no?
I would like to try to understand other positions, but for what Arms PvP goes, there are none other than they cannot rely on them selves and need a healbot.
Everything is not tuned to 1v1 combat and it's fine, but why should this stop giving Warriors more quality of life?
13/11/2018 15:33Posted by Hínáta
13/11/2018 15:21Posted by Elcowerino

I don't think impending victory baseline would cut it unless it had a reduced cooldown or higher health income, 30 seconds for 20% health is not going to cut it, 20% hp isn't really going to do anything when you usually lose that through undodgable damage that happens more often it's like delaying your death by 1-5 secs.

But I think you're right Legendary bracers baseline may be too good, half the effectiveness of it would be fair.

And yeah I do use feint regularly specially whenever a predictable aoe hit is inc.

Mortal Stike Giving health back could help or even colossal strike.
We need more skill cap. I feel too much like a damage bot, kind of like frost dk legion pre nerf, but a bit less damage and MS.
Suprice man, but almost every class in BfA suck.... and R.I.P to warlock in PvP.
13/11/2018 16:41Posted by Daddyghoul
I feel too much like a damage bot

This is what people use as an excuse to not give warriors baseline stun and healing. People think that that would be way OP, since warrior deals high damage right now. People seem to forget that everything is tuneable. I wouldn't mind having less damage but more sustain and control.
13/11/2018 16:05Posted by Cactusjackts
13/11/2018 16:01Posted by Kilean
Why should I?

I am not forcing you to anything, but since you took your time off to write this comment, maybe you do care just a tiny bit, no?
I would like to try to understand other positions, but for what Arms PvP goes, there are none other than they cannot rely on them selves and need a healbot.
Everything is not tuned to 1v1 combat and it's fine, but why should this stop giving Warriors more quality of life?

Actually I read your post to gain Information to use against warri in arena. But this sentence just triggers me and my dick side ;)

Usually people angry about something want to be agreed with, not his pr her mind changed.

Change my mind ;)
13/11/2018 16:41Posted by Daddyghoul
We need more skill cap. I feel too much like a damage bot, kind of like frost dk legion pre nerf, but a bit less damage and MS.

I actually quit my warrior and played my rogue because of this.

I loved legion arms, even if it was easy it was " Fun " and you had so much utility.

I was excited about BFA arms change, it looked great and then when I tried it I immediately came to a realization, The spec like most of the other specs in the game was not that complex which im fine with, but it had NO DEPTH. 0, nada.

It's basically whack a mole and you get dps, whack a mole correctly and you get " slightly " better dps and that's it.

I hate the fact that a huge portion of our damage is in deep wounds and melee, and perfectly executing my rotation and getting some serious dps as a warrior I still pass deep wounds with a small margin.

There is no " Awesome moment " in this spec, specially since back then in legion we tasted baseline warbreaker, ravager + Spam whirl wind for crazy amount of damage, it really felt awesome spamming.

You also had alot of awesome moments as an arms warrior in legion, Multiple resets of colosus smash in a row, insane execute phases and max rage spamming with ravager in single target.

In legion an average warrior could pull 1.4m dps on average, an exceptional warrior could pull 2m+ easily, the rotation was super basic, but it had good enough depth and synergy.
https://xunamate.com/leaderboard/3v3?player=&realm=any&faction=3&rating=1500%3B3500&specId%5B%5D=71

looks clearly like sucking
Arms is doing insane aoe and single target damage. It's in a state that binding bladestorm on half of your keyboard and execute to other half and smash your head to your keyboard makes you duelist. If you add warbreaker to that you probably will reach 2.2k
13/11/2018 12:15Posted by Cactusjackts
Arms Warriors suck in PvP unless they have a healbot, change my mind.
The class needs quality of life improvements, more self sustain and a baseline stun.
My other more detailed post on what Arms and Fury needs.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624623698

All you need is a healer with you
13/11/2018 22:13Posted by Sateass
Arms is doing insane aoe and single target damage. It's in a state that binding bladestorm on half of your keyboard and execute to other half and smash your head to your keyboard makes you duelist. If you add warbreaker to that you probably will reach 2.2k

Yes, but a demon hunter does that just as good if not better, and they have multiple baseline AOE stuns + a ton of leech and Die By the Sword every minute instead of 3.
13/11/2018 21:25Posted by Cutîepie
sucking

Good players can climb high ratings with any class, so whats your point? AND it doesn't change the fact that the class still needs a healbot as a self sustain. This is my main issue + no baseline stun.
Arms has that perma 20% dmg reduction at the cost of only losing 10% dmg, their health don't drop like other classes.
Die by the sword is good defensive, avatar and bladestorm to get out of roots, not to mention baldestorm gives you an immuinty to cc during its duration. Double charge or charge and stun with a fear and heroic leap baseline, so very hard to kite.
50% healing debuff, bleed mastery for increased pressure, your burst cd's are short. Spell reflect is really good and a fun ability to use with many tricks. Also execute which can give you a mini spamable charge, such a feared move for people who drop 35% or less hp.
Arms ain't bad, far from it. The no healing sucks, but it would be OP if it did. Its more then capable of 1v1 most classes if played well, you have an answer to anything they throw at you.