ARMS WARRIOR SUCK(PvP)

General
14/11/2018 07:37Posted by Ohbyru
you have an answer to anything they throw at you.

You can't do anything against bubbles.
Also, it does not have to be OP. You forget that everything is tuneable. Example: 1% heal every 10 sec is pretty much useless.

Examples of new talents:
New Second Wind - when you fall below xx% HP, Second Wind will trigger and heal you for xx amount. This can only occure once every x minutes.

New Second Wind2 - when you fall below xx% HP, Second Wind will trigger and heal you for 2% hp every 5 seconds untill you reach xx% HP.
14/11/2018 07:18Posted by Cactusjackts
Good players can climb high ratings with any class, so whats your point?
So whats your point? Do you want to get buffs thrown at you so you can compete with your trashness at this game?

14/11/2018 07:18Posted by Cactusjackts
AND it doesn't change the fact that the class still needs a healbot as a self sustain.
This was always the case and will always be, accept it or change your class.

i literally posted you statistics showing that arms warrior clearly do not suck. And success in higher brackets does mean that the class is NOT bad at lower brackets.
Well maybe in 1v1 yes. I guess they are one of the weakest classes. But their mortalstrike is still a powerfull wapon. If they didnt have that they would become abit useless ye :P
14/11/2018 13:49Posted by Cutîepie

No, i'de rather make posts adressing the issues and create discussion, instead of floating with the creek.
I feel like every class should be viable in every single way, not only 3s.

get buffs
It's funny how everyone sees this as a BUFF that will completely ruin the game and make the class OP. You forget that everything is tuneable. There is no reason warriors only have 1 toolkit, when most other classes have a bit of everything(baseline cc, mobility, heals, bubbles, shields) and guess what, they are not OP, because they are tuned accordingly.
14/11/2018 13:49Posted by Cutîepie

No, i'de rather make posts adressing the issues and create discussion, instead of floating with the creek.

get buffs
It's funny how everyone sees this as a BUFF that will completely ruin the game and make the class OP. You forget that everything is tuneable. There is no reason warriors only have 1 toolkit, when most other classes have a bit of everything(baseline cc, mobility, heals, bubbles, shields) and guess what, they are not OP, because they are tuned accordingly.

14/11/2018 14:16Posted by Braknorti
in 1v1 yes

This is where I am headed at. Balance changes should not be made of 1v1 outputs, but I do not see how this argument is stopping Warriors getting more quality of life.
Btw if you forgot: Paladins are doing crazy damage meanwhile having so much in their toolkit to survive + baseline 6s stun with a 30s cd.
then you are just incompetent and delusional as i see at your PvP experience.
13/11/2018 12:15Posted by Cactusjackts
Arms Warriors suck in PvP unless they have a healbot, change my mind.
The class needs quality of life improvements, more self sustain and a baseline stun.
My other more detailed post on what Arms and Fury needs.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624623698

Are you trolling?
13/11/2018 12:15Posted by Cactusjackts
Arms Warriors suck in PvP unless they have a healbot, change my mind.
The class needs quality of life improvements, more self sustain and a baseline stun.
My other more detailed post on what Arms and Fury needs.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624623698

arms is bad only 1v1 0 regen hp 0 dispel.Pve hmm who normal play pve.