What is the least bursty RDPS class?

General
So I'm slowly leveling up alts and want to get into RDPS from 8.1 onwards and whilst I do enjoy Fire mages they are mostly about small burst windows. Coming from tanking that's quite a change.

So what would you say are the least bursty oriented class/specc for RDPS? I'd assume warlocks?

Any and all contributions would be greatly appreciated
I heard that Warlocks, especially Affliction are good for steady, over-time damage dealing.
Affliction got pretty insane burst.
If you want singletarget\cleave sustain and next to no burst Demo lock is a good contender.
What about Boomkins, Shadow Priests, or Hunters?

And I appreciate again all contributions.

Lock... That's my bank alt ... 21...
I'd say Shadow has quite consistent damage, but is it the least busty? Probably, but not sure.
Make a level 110 trial character. Go to a dummy and see how big the burst is then decide what you want to play after trying everything that you were thinking about.
affliction lock is the sustained damage and the least bursty.

Shadow priest is bursty in cycles same with destro and demo.
13/11/2018 13:10Posted by Arilé
Affliction got pretty insane burst.
If you want singletarget\cleave sustain and next to no burst Demo lock is a good contender.

The correct answer.

The rest speak of outdated affliction, having no clue that in BFA the spec was ruined and turned into a burst spec.

AOE affliction in BFA creates no pressure, that’s why locks are changed to boomkins in their canon compositions.

Last Blizzcon instead of WLS (war, lock, sham), people played (dh-moonkin-sham), because warrior and warlock classes were removed from competitive scene by BFA.
Shadow isn't bursty or good or fun. The rotation is clunky and channelled spells are the worst.
Shadow. 100% sustain 0% burst.
Moonkin is as bursty as it gets. So that's definitely a No, in the context of the question.
Shadow priest is currently my main, and with how it plays since 8.0 its rather bursty(not as much as a boomkin or mage), but you definitely have a huge AoE burst potential.
The changes that are being introduced in 8.1 will definitely smooth out the spriest rotation significantly and you'll be looking at a class that does nice stable sustained damage (if they implement it properly).
Arcane Mage
affliction warlock ? shadow priest? imagine anything with DoT skills.

assassin rogue .... burst and sustain
Moonkin damage is pretty consistent even outside of burst windows.
Unholy DK, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Assassination Rogue and Affliction Warlock are your best bets.
Yes, from what u described i'd say mainly Afflocks. but the aoe does lack sometimes.

Shadow does have some mediocre ST but it be tweaked a little bit with some traits, though im finding single boss fights a lot smoother now with the reorigination array.

And it can be bursty, as someone said above, not as strong as owl or mage but on packed fights, mythic+ trash, with dark ascensions and dark void and the right azerite traits, it does quiet a lot.
Shadow priest is the beste classe to re-roll right now :) if you main one re-roll! or go healer... Holy is fine. Disc got nerfed..again... cuz pvp.
I'll just repeat. Aff.lock is as of BFA a burst class, full stop. Stop misinforming.
Holy priest. Holy fire ticking, smite smite smite.

Big burst healing though. 100k instant heal WHAM
13/11/2018 17:40Posted by Arilé
I'll just repeat. Aff.lock is as of BFA a burst class, full stop. Stop misinforming.

Thanks a bunch.

Thanks you all for the replies.

So either Demon lock or ...

How are hunters? The truth is that this alt has been unused since MoP so I've no idea about the state of the class.