Formal request for an off topic forum

General
Well here goes. I would like to request an off topic forum like the US forums has, where we can talk freely about things not related to WoW and not be vilified for it but "some" users who try to act like the forum police when it is not their job. A place we can talk about topics such as the loss of the legend Stan Lee in peace.

Is their any chance this can be made to happen? I know a lot of people who would appreciate it.
15/11/2018 04:57Posted by Zadrid
Well here goes. I would like to request an off topic forum like the US forums has, where we can talk freely about things not related to WoW and not be vilified for it but "some" users who try to act like the forum police when it is not their job. A place we can talk about topics such as the loss of the legend Stan Lee in peace.

Is their any chance this can be made to happen? I know a lot of people who would appreciate it.

This is pretty much the "off-topic" forum. I rarely see posts that talk about non-WoW related things.
15/11/2018 04:57Posted by Zadrid

The forums are changing soon I think to what Overwatch has. Maybe an off topic forum will appear there.
Someone asked about this yesterday or the day before and a response was that there used to be one but the moderation needing was way too high so it got taken away.

Basically I guess, we are not trusted to have off topic in EU we are just too badly behaved lololol
While we won't have a general Off Topic section, we are bringing back the Gaming & Hardware section on the new forums where you can discuss non-Blizzard games, boardgames, and also PC hardware etc. with other forum users.
Why won't we get a general off topic section. Can we please get a reason for why we're not granted this section, Aerythlea?
15/11/2018 15:34Posted by Miraine
Why won't we get a general off topic section. Can we please get a reason for why we're not granted this section, Aerythlea?

Can you imagine the trolling?

It would be even worse than this one. It would be too much work for moderators.
15/11/2018 15:22Posted by Aerythlea
While we won't have a general Off Topic section, we are bringing back the Gaming & Hardware section on the new forums where you can discuss non-Blizzard games, boardgames, and also PC hardware etc. with other forum users.

Would you look at that :)
15/11/2018 15:22Posted by Aerythlea

Ooo im happy with this <3
15/11/2018 15:45Posted by Khareal
15/11/2018 15:34Posted by Miraine

Can you imagine the trolling?

It would be even worse than this one. It would be too much work for moderators.

Well at least it won't be here.
i don't understand why the EU forums are not just a direct copy of the US forums, even for beta we never had a specific feedback for until the most recent one and even then it was only put in halfway through beta :(