Bring back MOP or WoD Sub

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
Current sub is garbage!
WoD sub was absolutely amazing the most fun I've ever had with my rogue
Garbage??!! AHAHAHA! What a funny, pathetic children! One of the most op spec in the game right now. Every1 knows this... Stop lying into your pocket, boy...
18/10/2018 01:08Posted by Drekhan
Garbage??!! AHAHAHA! What a funny, pathetic children! One of the most op spec in the game right now. Every1 knows this... Stop lying into your pocket, boy...

level 73 player plz.
Agree. Make sub great again! I just hate to be forced to play other specs, which I did not enjoy at all.

My god ur retarded, pvp wise sub is terrible and agreed make sub great again rly bored of havin to play assasination
Yeah sub rogues ARE SO BORING right now. I'm maining sub since Wrath and this is the first time,that I got bored playing the spec. It's just so boring all you have to do is spam shadowstrike and eviscerate.

numbers do not equal fun gameplay, i would much rather play a fun specc even if it was underperforming than a Fotm specc that is mindnumbingly booring to play. and as of recently, no speccs have much depth to them. so i completely understand where OP is comming from.
Yeah, I'd go with MoP too. I just !@#$ing hate lottery.

Good dmg doesnt mean gameplay is good.
It all went wrong for Sub rogue when some guy stood on a stage at Blizzcon and proudly announced the class fantasy where Sub would "teleport around the battlefield unleashing devastating attacks". Its because of that class fantasy that we now do neither of those things.

Before all this class fantasy went live in Legion, rogues were all over the forums actually asking to be nerfed. We knew it, non-rogues knew it. You simply couldn't give 100% uptime to a spec and have huge damage. It went live, we got nerfed to the point of being almost unplayable and didn't recover until after patch 7.2.5-7.3

So into BfA, history is repeating. Nerfed into the ground when it was mainly a Azerite trait that was at fault. Sitting and eagerly reading each PTR patch notes hoping for a carrot to be thrown but nothing....in fact.....further nerfs.

Going back to WoD design. I could pretty easily take our half of someones HP with a DfA eviscerate crit. I had little damage outside that though. I had less mobility and only one shadowdance charge on a minute's CD. No-one ever complained about Sub rogue in WoD because that burst was temperd with the fact we could only do it once, if we were lucky AND we we'rent CC'd or our target didn't escape.

So now were stuick with this terrible class fantasy which cant be implemented or balance properly because as soon as or damage becomes good and things starts to crit, we become OP and everybody moans...

Go back to a WoD style design.

Remove stadowstrike.

Nerf Shadowdance to 1 charge on a 30-45 seconds CD.

Nerf shadowstep to 1 charge and reduce the CD to 20 seconds.

Un-nerf the Thief's bargain talent to once again give + damage.

Un-nerf Phantom assassin talent back to 35% so that we have a chance for Eviscerate to crit.

Buff eviscerate damage in PvP by 10%.
Every1 knows this... Stop lying into your pocket, boy...

please stop talking.
Yeah they should revert it the beginning of mop. When not a single rogue was on the pvp ladder xD