[H]MMORPG MAFIA LF members (PVE)

The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade
Hello!
We are casual/social PVE guild [horde] on Deathwing, TheMaelstrom, Kharazan, Lightnings Blade servers. Mostly we do raids and Mythic+ dungeons.

Team is stable with good relationship. We try to be as mature as we can, no harassing is allowed and we do our best to respect each other.
The main idea of extending the group is to have an arsenal of players that would lead in pure guild raid runs - even some mythic attempts!

About guild leader - Sveti
I play this game from the last month before Burning Crusade expansion came out. I have been in all possible roles of the guild and now, as guild leader, I carry on the legacy.
PVP was my first passion in the game since I hadn't have enough time for longer PVE raid fights. Later it changed and I started with PVE.
Today I play mostly PVE and try to have max fun at it. On daily basis I help our members in guild who show hard work towards guild community and good atmosphere.
It is my pleasure to gear up players that come to have fun at our raid runs.
As leader of the guild I understand that people have families and jobs so I do not press on people to attend all raids - even I have both of those ;)

About raid leader - Berennur
The most prepared and organised person in our guild. He learns tactics long before raid comes out and prepares strategy that our guild could complete. He is the one that sets calendar invites and posts YT tactics to our channels. The guy, who will lead all trough the fight and call up upon special actions.
He is the person I trust the most when it come to raid leading. So far we claimed all raids in Legion and got our curve achievements!

About raid time

Raids are at (server time):
thursday: 20:15 - 23:00
monday: 20:15 - 23:00
Gathering starts at 20:00

8/8 Normal Uldir
5/8 Heroic Uldir
1/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid needs:

Missing some Death Knights
Any class is considered.

Guild bonuses:
We have free flasks and feasts in guild raid runs.
Reliable people for mythic+ runs

Events:
After a raid we go for:
  • 10-15 minutes of fishing. Chill talk while gathering some fish for feasts. (optional event)
  • 10-30 minutes of herbing. Providing some herbs for new flasks.

Special guild leaders events for mounts or gold :=)

Other
Using our own Discord channel for communicating.
We consider all classes and roles!
Warcraft logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/153758

For any more information please contact

Sveti - GM: Clumso#2261
Berennur - RL: Soulstormer#2365

I hope we will see you on the battlefield under our banner :)

Regards,
Sveti - Godfather of MMORPG Mafia
come join the dark side!
So like now we'll be kissing the ring or sleep with fishes??