Dread Wake Mount

General
I was sick of all the water slowing me down so i decided to buy the £50 mount which comes with 6 month subscription.

The Boat does not travel over water the fact its a boat seems to make no difference on water??????

please fix or refund
Yeah! And fix sound because you cant hear the canon when ship is shooting!
1. Do timewalking on 10 characters.

2. Buy angler pandaria rep tokens

3. Buy waterwalking mount for 4k gold.
22/10/2018 12:56Posted by Kildorn
I was sick of all the water slowing me down so i decided to buy the £50 mount which comes with 6 month subscription.

The Boat does not travel over water the fact its a boat seems to make no difference on water??????

please fix or refund
If you research something before buying it you’d have known it’s not a Walter walking mount.

They’re not going to give away a mount that walks on water for free as it would be considered pay to win.

Contact support for a refund but you may have a hard time getting one.
And that fiery horse can walk on lava, yes
lol
22/10/2018 12:56Posted by Kildorn
o i decided to buy the £50 mount which comes with 6 month subscription.

You bought a 6 month subscription, not a mount.
The mount was a bonus for subbing for 6 months.
Next time spend 2 minutes doing research before dropping £50 on something.

Store items need to stay cosmetic, we are paying a monthly sub for a reason! Pls keep p2w out of my game!
22/10/2018 13:24Posted by Vysei
Store items need to stay cosmetic, we are paying a monthly sub for a reason! Pls keep p2w out of my game!

What item in the store enables you to "Win" anything?
I don't think it was ever advertised as a ship on water?
22/10/2018 13:27Posted by Aylmeric

Considering how easy to get is waterstrider we should have more mounts that walk on water~ Certainly not P2W
The mount is rubbish, really.

I have had a running six month sub for a while, and got mount, before I unsubbed.

It's really underwhelming, at least, I had zero expectations.
The game is already pay to win!

Posted by Vysei

Blizzard sells a WOW token for Money gold you use gold to pay for a boost Mythic+ or PVP ranking if you have the money you can Pay to win today

The mount working on water does not effect anyone else does ?
22/10/2018 13:46Posted by Kildorn
The game is already pay to win!

Posted by Vysei

Blizzard sells a WOW token for Money gold you use gold to pay for a boost Mythic+ or PVP ranking if you have the money you can Pay to win today

The mount working on water does not effect anyone else does ?

What exactly do you "win?"
You get a M+ boost, what do you win? Some loot? I don't consider loot winning anything?
You increase your PvP rank, what do you win? There are no prizes. Loot, cosmetics? I don't consider this "winning" either. Foe me, "winning" is downing the boss, or beating the timer. If someone else wants to just buy that then that's on them, it doesn't bother or affect me in any way.
So you complain because you bought a product expecting to do something it doesnt' without reading first if it does what you want it to do.
Pandaria Anglers mount can be obtained in about 10-14 days, 20-30 minutes per day, and does allow water walking. Source; got it a few weeks back. Good investment given the time saved by being able to scuttle around the coasts.

Sorry that you made a bad purchase, but Blizz is not in the habit of selling gameplay advantages. Everything in the store is cosmetic.
It was a free mount with a block purchase of game time at a reduced rate. People really will cry over anything.
22/10/2018 13:27Posted by Aylmeric

That was my point... what OP suggested would change that fact
1. Do timewalking on 10 characters.

Only on 10? Nice, who doesn't have 10 characters, right?

But it flyes, because that's what boats do.

please fix or

[quote="176235369818"]I was sick of all the water slowing me down so i decided to buy the £50 mount which comes with 6 month subscription.

please fix or refund

I dont get it why u dont use path of frost,
Grants the ability to walk across water...