Conquest Rewards Adjustment - Oct. 24

Battlegrounds
We've adjusted some of the Conquest rewards for Arena & Rated Battlegrounds.

Now, when you Rated Battleground ends in defeat, depending on how closely you lost (how near to the winning team in points/flag captures/etc.), you can gain 20-40 Conquest.

Additionally:

• 2v2 – First win of the day rewards 35 Conquest; additional wins rewards 25 Conquest (was 10).
  • Rated Battlegrounds – First win of the day rewards 150 Conquest (was 100); additional wins reward 100 Conquest (was 65).
  • Rewards for 3v3 and unrated Battlegrounds have not been changed.
  • Just FYI Blizzard, we get that Legion Season 6 ends march 21st. Maybe you could delete that now and update with current season end date when it becomes available. Thanks.
    help to the game developers as my experiance with the new wow expansion is when i log in i feel sad at the comunity and for me it feels like a single player co-op and i would like to say if u could add or make hardcore realms for where theres no lfg buttons or flying and increase mob strenght while leveling that would solve a !@#$ load of problems and maybe fix this whole casaul or not aspect bring back pvp vendors and profession stats plus scrap the pvp scaling we wanna be godlike thats why we are hardcore and add some new ahcvments for city invasions or kill so many players in each city or something and make the mount char pacific that would be awsome DO something for the hardcore comunity not just classic and dont give the none casaul players the old school stats or not scaling so theres a reason for olthers to venture into the hardcore realms and i hope sharding is removed from classic if u dont note anything i have said then whats the point i do beleive that the hardcore realms for future expansions would be good for those looking for the classic experiance but in the new content