385 ilevel giveing tips for free

General
Hi guys,

385 ilevel, gladiator, 1400m+score and 99% logs. Playing a few hours daily. If u need any tips or anything best mage WORLD is here to help. There has rarely been anyone who is top tier in both pvp and pve until now.

Many whisp me in game wanting tips and I would like to share more info here to help guys out. I few tips to get u guys started:

(This works for me and might work for someone out there, its not jokes, most is serious)

1) Only have one class on your wow account or u will never master it. If you have alts your brain will never work as fast with reactions as if u only play one class. My account is clean, only 2 mages. If someone wake u in the middle of the night and a warrior charges you, just must be able to play perfect.

2) Warmup 10 min every time you log in. Go to a dummy and do dps rotation for 10 minuts before u enter arena or high keys

3) Practise ur movement. Buy swifness potion and run outside ogrimmar AH and try to dodge all chars and npcs for a few minutes

4) Be good with numbers. If u have 7723 Intellect u must understand that 77,23 intellect is 1% more dmg for you. You need to like numbers and play around with ut to understand what gear is best, only sim trinkets.

5) Insta leave any dungeon when someone does a mistake. Its all about beeing efficient if u wanna get results. Someone dies on first boss but u still kill it, just insta leave and find new grp its more effecient for score.

6) Drink a lot of water and eat salmon if u can afford, it helps you think clear.

7) Reflect over what u can do different when you loose a game dont just insta que a new one. You must have a few actions to improve before next game.

8) Add failures in dungeons to ignorelist so you dont run into them again. I found out there is a cap u can max ignore 150 people after that conitune in word or excel.

9) Make a pvp set and a pve set and have macro for changen between sets and talents so you dont waste time going between pvp and pve content.

10) Raid lead hc and only invite your armor type who has the gear you need so they can trade you. If someone rolls on same item as you kick then fast and get the item

11) Start your hc puggs with 2-5-19 and after taloc kick 5 lowest dps and 1 healer and go 2-4-14 rest.

12) Dont go talents u read is best onlie always play what feels best for you.

13) If tank is pulling to slow feel free to icelance a few packs and then invis so he gets aggro. ITS TIMED FOR RIO.SCORE!

14) Give back to the communty. Post like this when you reach the top is good or help others in game. I have nothing agains scrubs actually without them I would not be here. Sometimes when a new mage ask me something, I invite them to group and bring them on my daily routine and teach them what they need to know.

15) Bind /lol to a macro and spam it when you kill a bommie or SP in arena, to prove your honor.

16) Spend little time on forums and more on points above.

source Glad:

https://check-pvp.fr/database/character/?q=Naviic-Kazzak

source score:

https://raider.io/characters/eu/kazzak/Naviic

source logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/naviic#difficulty=4

(mythic kill is low since its from first week, I have 15k+ every kill since but noone is logging. It would also be 99% like all my hc bosses)

Video proof from legion dungeons some world first +10 keys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcANFoJjKe8
25/10/2018 00:42Posted by Naviic

3) Practise ur movement. Buy swifness potion and run outside ogrimmar AH and try to dodge all chars and npcs for a few minutes

that gave me a good laugh 10/10
You've killed one mythic boss and parsed 54% on it.

That makes you firmly average.

Which I suppose is better than the other kill you had on it where you parsed 7% and died to the beam.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C1R9jK37NXAQGPvw#fight=2&type=deaths
You are good mate.

But don't forget NOT to spellsteal the debuff in King's Rest and you are good to go.
1) Only have one class on your wow account or u will never master it. If you have alts your brain will never work as fast with reactions as if u only play one class. My account is clean, only 2 mages. If someone wake u in the middle of the night and a warrior charges you, just must be able to play perfect.

This is a great tip.

I know everyone see's the arena pros swapping classes all the time, but hey, those guys get paid to play 8,10,12+ hours per day, almost EVERY day. Most of us, don't.

I agree, you have to react, not thinking about what you need to do--but do it.

I had played alts quite a bit, for some time, as a diversion. But, finally realized you can never reach peak level, if you are hopping around. I have primarily played my resto druid throughout legion, but even the divergent time spent on alts was a hindrance to my skills. I have played my druid about 99.9% of the time since Bfa.

I have thought about outright deleting all alts, on all servers, except for my "main."
Or, other druids. I haven't done that tho =)
Insta leave any dungeon when someone does a mistake.

What if it's me that made the mistake?!? =)
If someone wake u in the middle of the night and a warrior charges you, just must be able to play perfect.

If someone wakes me up in the middle of the night for WoW, the things they'll hear from me would make even the rowdiest sailors blush in embarrassment.
oh great naviic someone with your skills must be great at real life can you tell me how i obtain ilvl 385 in real life?
25/10/2018 01:19Posted by Darthtoon
oh great naviic someone with your skills must be great at real life can you tell me how i obtain ilvl 385 in real life?

That game's dead bro. U still playing that crap?
I like this post
10) Raid lead hc and only invite your armor type who has the gear you need so they can trade you. If someone rolls on same item as you kick then fast and get the item

LOL I love this open post. Thanks for the good laugh. Yeah kick people that roll over you, their time wasted in the raid means nothing. Reserve EVERYTHING.

5) Insta leave any dungeon when someone does a mistake. Its all about beeing efficient if u wanna get results. Someone dies on first boss but u still kill it, just insta leave and find new grp its more effecient for score.
8) Add failures in dungeons to ignorelist so you dont run into them again.
12) Dont go talents u read is best onlie always play what feels best for you.

This topic...I...I..don't know where to start.
I admit some suggestions look very good and helpful, but some of them...I don't know, they look fairly funny. Some others while they sound very elitist, are brutally right. Some others, are just for lamers.
I'm not sure that telling people "equip what you THINK it's better for you it's a good suggestion, considering that they have no data or math to judge. Of course once you have some experience with your class, you will, and you will have to, understand what talents are better for each encounter.

25/10/2018 01:19Posted by Darthtoon

You mean you haven't achieved 385 both in real life and in game?

25/10/2018 00:56Posted by Jalisco

Isn't that obvious? You tell your team mates to leave your group!
Remember guys this is the mage that complained about dying in king's rest because he spellstealed the fear adds.
LITERAL GOD
Ill give u more than the tip
25/10/2018 00:56Posted by Jalisco

add yourself in ignore list and never play again
The madlad he gave our secrets to the public peasants and peons!
Op, how can I tell GM in game to ban you for good?
That's a quality troll-post right there.
A lol brain made it to the forums.
Trolling or not . Theres plenty of people like this wannabe in game .

Found some of them during 14 years from time to time .

When you find someone like this /ignore and dont worry , this players usually are off the game after 4-6 months to return their habitat , CoD or LoL .