Game Master Feedback

General
I want everyone to know that the customer service is now closing tickets for you and marking them as resolved despite of me, the one who wrote the ticket not having marked it as resolved for I still had a problem with my weekly chest reward.

The issue I have is that my m10 reward says 'Titanforged' but is only 385 ilvl, where as a reward from a 10+ or above is 380 by default, as stated in game. So naturally I wanted to know why my item is not at the very least 390 or has a socket, or an additional stat. The GMs explained that it just comes up because as the item is on the way to being upgraded to 380 ilvl from 340, it can also be titanforged along the way, which... Means that the affix doesn't mean anything and is made null, more or less.

So then I proceeded to re open the ticket, and ask why can someone have an M9 titanforged ring at 390 with an extra bit of stat like avoidance as well.

They then proceed to close my ticket for me despite of me having re-opened it.

So pretty much after you're not satisfied with their excuse for their broken slot machine system and ask for a fix, they'll just dismiss you if you're not happy with the answer. Great customer service, I'm glad my sub expires in November. ;(

I make this because I want people to see what kind of company you've become, Blizz. I want all the drama, I want people to bite back, instead of mindlessly donating you like 15 euro per month for you to just tell them to !@#$ off when they have an issue with something they pay for monthly.
He explained why in your first ticket, what else could he have explained in the second?
He could explain to me why someone gets a higher reward for an M9 than me bothering to do tedious M10s every week for something that's worse.
Your weekly chest always says Titanforged doesn't it? I can't remember a single time in Legion when it didn't.
No, mine haven't, not always, I've gotten a 370 reward from an M10 despite the stupid tooltip saying I'll get a 380.
Or a 375 despite of, again, 380 as promised, how do I show the character I actually play?

My issue is that I saw someone get a 390 ring from doing a lower keystone, which I don't think is fair.
I agree! Happened to me once or twice on numerous topics... Its not all of them but those that do that are like interns next to professional. Random bot ansfer not related to the subject and LOCKED.
Mythic+10 reward is ilvl370 loot. Base reward from weekly cache is 380 (you can see one of my rings are exactly that), which is warforged (+10 ilvl). If you got a 385 piece, that is +15 ilvls,which is titanforged.
Your reward procced an extra5 ilvls.
"So then I proceeded to re open the ticket, and ask why can someone have an M9 titanforged ring at 390 with an extra bit of stat like avoidance as well. "
Because that's how titanforging works. His 375 (if from weekly) / 365 (if from end-of-run) procced 15/25 levels, and terciary stat. That is pure RNG, nothing GMs can do about it.
You are complaining because your titanforge wasn't luckier?
The item I mean is from a weekly chest, it clearly says the reward from the chest for completing a Mythic 10 keystone rewards a 380 reward. Then why have I gotten a !@#$ing 375/370 from it?
It's been explained already, but I'll give you a short and quick one:

The baseline is 370. The mythic+10 chest quarantees that it warforges +10 ilvls. If it goes beyond that, it's a titanforge, since warforge = max 10 ilvls and titanforge = 15 ilvls and beyond. 385 - 370 = 15 ilvls.
25/10/2018 14:30Posted by Punyelf

Yes, shouldn't completing higher keystones be more rewarding than completing lower ones? Or what's the point of not just farming low ones if it doesn't !@#$ing matter what kind of ilvl the item will have?
25/10/2018 14:22Posted by Naurissa
Your weekly chest always says Titanforged doesn't it?

No, it always Warforges.

25/10/2018 14:16Posted by Amrai
The issue I have is that my m10 reward says 'Titanforged' but is only 385 ilvl, where as a reward from a 10+ or above is 380 by default, as stated in game. So naturally I wanted to know why my item is not at the very least 390 or has a socket, or an additional stat.

The items you get from the chest are automatically warforged to 380 (370+10WF) for a 10+, if you got a 385 it means it titanforged it an extra 5 levels, 15 levels in total.. titanforge still has a random amount it adds, you could get 5, you could get 10 or more or a socket etc.

The fact someone else had better RNG with their titanforge is not something the GM would be able to explain other than the randomness of RNG.

Edit: I see others have posted the same answer at virtually the same time lol
25/10/2018 14:19Posted by Eggs
He explained why in your first ticket, what else could he have explained in the second?

This, if you didn't get it the first time it's no use trying to explain twice.
Anyway, enough about my problems with the reward, the main issue I have is that they closed the ticket for me, instead of bothering to explain it to me thoroughly, like this:

25/10/2018 14:33Posted by Papudeath
It's been explained already, but I'll give you a short and quick one:

The baseline is 370. The mythic+10 chest quarantees that it warforges +10 ilvls. If it goes beyond that, it's a titanforge, since warforge = max 10 ilvls and titanforge = 15 ilvls and beyond. 385 - 370 = 15 ilvls.
25/10/2018 14:33Posted by Elantha

Yes, shouldn't completing higher keystones be more rewarding than completing lower ones? Or what's the point of not just farming low ones if it doesn't !@#$ing matter what kind of ilvl the item will have?

So you keep re-opening your ticket because someone titanforged a ring in a +9? And you wonder why it's being closed? What?
25/10/2018 14:36Posted by Izila

So you keep re-opening your ticket because someone titanforged a ring in a +9? And you wonder why it's being closed? What?

No, I kept re-opening so I don't get a quick and dismissive answer, and someone actually tells me how this stupid !@#$ works. It's shameful I had to make a thread for another player to explain to me how the system works because there's nothing about it in game.

Baseline reward for +10 is 380

Any titanforge on top of that is a bonus. Same for any difficulty. There is a baseline reward and the TF is a chance on top.

This chart on wowhead explains what the baseline rewards are - https://www.wowhead.com/mythic-keystones-and-dungeons-guide#weekly-challengers-chest

TF exists in the game, I'm personally not a fan but that's how it works. Just like we went and ran a load of Mythics (no key) and we had several 370+ pieces drop when the baseline is 340. This is no different, the weekly reward chest has a baseline and can proc TF on top of that. The only cap is that it can't go higher than 400. +10 levels is WF and above that is TF.
TL:DR; Blizz didn't explain why doing less can potentially reward more, I re opened the ticket for them to explain why, they closed it for me. I don't see the point of trying to do more challenging content if someone putting in less effort can gain more.

I hope at least some of you can see why this is bad in the long run.