Warcraft III Reforged

Story
Prev 1 5 6 7
Now apply that to Lordaeron. The nobility of Lordaeron has been shattered and it is stated that Garithos is one of the last, if not the last leaders left in Lordaeron. Lastly he is the (Baron, Count/Vassal I guess?) of Blackwood giving him the nobility status.

This ultimately means that Garithos is well within the line of succession to the Kingdom of Lordaeron, he has the support from the Alliance as well recognizing he is the last bastions of Lordaeron's government left in the region, he is the last high ranking military member of the army and has the full support of his army.

Explain this one off please

He is dead...

There is no successor.

Even as undead. Name one legitimate undead ruler in the lines of stormwind and loarderon.
Arthas is excluded for treason. And he was never ceremonally crowned, making him the eternal prince. Noone calls him King Arthas, but Prince Arthas or Lichking not King of loarderon

I guess undeads are not really welcome by the living in that position
07/11/2018 19:37Posted by Призраклеса
So Golden will work to develop Warcraft 3 story, making it more accurate to current WoW story. I have seen many bad comments about that, but I disagree. I'm happy that Golden will do it!

Because that means Warcraft will be not just Old Game with new cool textures... this game will also be a new experience in Lore!
We will get more details in a stories which we didn't had. This will be awesome!

Some love between Jaina and Arthas. Some more love talkings between Malfurion and Tyrande. Shandris will be there 2 e.t.c

I´m all for new details. Retcons on the other hand....
So people, are you ready to watch the glorious slide guitar technique that Sylvanas questionably used against Arthas?
08/11/2018 13:24Posted by Arctur
So people, are you ready to watch the glorious slide guitar technique that Sylvanas questionably used against Arthas?

We are not even sure how she even dies... In WC3 she is cornered in the forest and killed. Ressurected instantly.

In the comic her body is brought to an altar and a ritual makes her a banshee.

In the warbringer there is no forest but a field of flowers we never saw before (not even in the game), guitar slides instead of being cornered, just dies instead of talking about a clean death. Then she gets ressurected instantly.

So which is it?
08/11/2018 13:28Posted by Xiaopaw

We are not even sure how she even dies... In WC3 she is cornered in the forest and killed. Ressurected instantly.

In the comic her body is brought to an altar and a ritual makes her a banshee.

In the warbringer there is no forest but a field of flowers we never saw before (not even in the game), guitar slides instead of being cornered, just dies instead of talking about a clean death. Then she gets ressurected instantly.

So which is it?

Knowing Blizzard? All three!
I believe that what we saw in Warbringers: Sylvanas is not to be taken at face value.

It might have been a purposefully romanticized depiction of events.

A giant empty field - emptiness of what is to come?

A field of flowers to show the beauty of life... And then a woman dying with her child to show the desecration of life that was happening.

Sylvanas "guitar slide" can be just a depiction of her struggle to fight back the Scourge. Something along the lines of - no matter what happens, no matter what I do or how I do it, how desperately I act - I will die and my people will die.
08/11/2018 15:00Posted by Halasibel
I believe that what we saw in Warbringers: Sylvanas is not to be taken at face value.

It might have been a purposefully romanticized depiction of events.

A giant empty field - emptiness of what is to come?

A field of flowers to show the beauty of life... And then a woman dying with her child to show the desecration of life that was happening.

Sylvanas "guitar slide" can be just a depiction of her struggle to fight back the Scourge. Something along the lines of - no matter what happens, no matter what I do or how I do it, how desperately I act - I will die and my people will die.

Artistic it isw indeed but because they already warped the situation with the comic, I am not really sure if I should take it as artistic freedom or simply as "someone forgot the lore or retcons it"
I'm personally keen on revisiting how Jaina abandons humanity, saves orcs and kills her dad.