Warrior worth?

Warrior
Heyo Guys,

the rerolling circle continues. Currently I've switched my mind for rerolling towards warrior or rogue.

Rogue for the obivious reasons: good in PvE and PvP.

Warrior for the other Reasons like: can tank, has more style (in my opinion)

So my questions are, is dps warrior viable for m+? Do you guys get often declined? And what about those tank changes on the PTR? Are they good so Warrior tanks will be more viable?

I am thankful for every opinion on what to choose!

Just steer away from war..
there are better tanks for sure...
Warrior is bad and in 8.1 only Fury will worth. So is either Fury or another class
Second least represented class in m+ after Shamans, with Prot being the worst spec...
02/11/2018 23:53Posted by Zlad

Warrior for the other Reasons like: can tank

Warriors can't tank???
03/11/2018 11:31Posted by Humber
02/11/2018 23:53Posted by Zlad

Warrior for the other Reasons like: can tank

Warriors can't tank???

Technically yes they can tank, but we are by far the worst at it out of all the tank specs.

weak active mitigation, meh cooldowns, a clunky disjointed rotation, poor talent options, garbage rage generation the list go's on and on.

to succeed as a prot warrior you have to play at 100% constantly, why bother when you can just play a DK or monk at 25% and get far better results.
Arms/Fury is ok. Don't even try to play Prot however. He require skill, which most of Warriors there don't have.
So, requiering skill = limited by class options.. Interessting view you have..
Honestly I would go for Rogue. They are extremely good at their role at the moment. Everyone wants a Rogue for Mythic +.
03/11/2018 21:57Posted by Drekhan
Arms/Fury is ok. Don't even try to play Prot however. He require skill, which most of Warriors there don't have.

Please master lvl80 draenei ,post a guide about all 3 specs so all bad warrior players can read and stop being a total noobs.
04/11/2018 15:33Posted by Esarus
Honestly I would go for Rogue. They are extremely good at their role at the moment. Everyone wants a Rogue for Mythic +.

I'm just patiently waiting for Vulpera before I make a Rogue haha.
You’ll be more useful to the team and guild as a rogue.
Only viable spec for now is Fury, FYI
the topicstarter is laughing at us. its just a troll-developer, who has designed warrior in bfa