Hi there. I want my compensation for this alpha game

General
I am very curious to know if you simply aren't paying your employees so they simply don't work on the !@#$ing game cuz you're greedy or if you're just too greedy to actually hire decent developers who know what they're doing.

With that said, How about you compensate every single player in this FULLY RELEASED ALPHA GAME for your horrible "work" on the game? Bosses randomly reset in dungeons, you get dcd and can't log in for 10 minutes because apparently the game can't comprehend that someone just got dcd so there's already a character with that name in-game, artifact traits are bugged and ninjapull, affixes are overtuned and impossible to deal with. Exactly what happened to THE Blizzard? When you partnered up with Activision, did literally every blizzard employee leave so now there's just activision employees left?

It is one thing to not know about the issues in-game because you simply don't play it or keep yourself up to date, but you're blatantly ignoring forums and player feedback so you have no right to say "oh sorry we didn't know that". Game-breaking bugs and issues that exist right now on live should not be fixed with 8.1. They should've been fixed during beta(if you read the player feedback about these issues) or one week after bfa release.

When I made a ticket about Laser Matrix ninjapulling mobs in mythic+, a GM had the audacity to respond with "it is working as intended". That proves that you're not keeping up with your own game. Now when I'm going to start requesting compensations everytime a boss resets in a dungeon for no reason, I'm 100% sure the response will be "it's working as intended" because that's the easiest answer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with accepting that you made a mistake, as long as you promise to work hard and solve it, but nobody seems to live with that understanding. Either you don't give a flying %^-* about the game or you're too scared to say you !@#$ed up, which both prove that there is something wrong with the devs and it needs to be solved asap.

If someone works at a company and simply don't do their job, you fire them. You don't keep them there because they happen to have a low salary and you're too money hungry. You fire them for not doing their job because they're not "cheap". They're literally getting money for slacking on the job, which can't be what you want. I'm sure there are(or where with how %^-* blizzard is doing as a company) plenty of people who want to work for Blizzard and who actually have the skills and knowledge. Believe it or not, you have a responsibility that you're not taking. Our responsibility as players to this game is to provide feedback when things are not working and your responsibility is to make sure that everyone's treated equally and to make sure that these issues that evolve get solved fast.

What's the most toxic about the WoW community? The fact that the devs don't give a !@#$ about the game nor the community. Thanks for a great game the past couple of years. Sorry to hear that you want WoW to retire from existence.
Someone is salty that a boss reset, basically.
"cuz"

0/8
be realistic and go claim your Destiny 2

Tip for the dc bug: log an alt, wait till other char goes offline, fixed in 30 seconds
I mean to be fair, the amounts of time the Sand Queen in Tol Dagor has despawned midfight for literally no reason since it was within the first 20 yards of her spawn is absurd, I haven't had issues with any other bosses and I also am not sure whether this is fixed yet as I havent played on my 120 character since like a month or so ago.
06/11/2018 19:06Posted by Talgaros
I mean to be fair, the amounts of time the Sand Queen in Tol Dagor has despawned midfight for literally no reason since it was within the first 20 yards of her spawn is absurd, I haven't had issues with any other bosses and I also am not sure whether this is fixed yet as I havent played on my 120 character since like a month or so ago.

council of captains in freehold has despawned 4-5 times for me, not a boss/player range problem for sure
06/11/2018 18:43Posted by Petorital
What's the most toxic about the WoW community?

I'd say it's the entitled players who hate the game, blame everything on Blizzard but still continue to play the game and pollute the forums with their rants.

Just quit already, good riddance.
06/11/2018 18:47Posted by Kormank

Nah why would anyone be salty about a reset? Resets are all part of the game. Blizzard is going to answer with the sentence "It's working as intended".

06/11/2018 19:46Posted by Stylewars
Hey look, another pathetic entitled man-child throwing temper tantrums. Asking for people to get fired over a !@#$ing video game because things don't go your way, really shows what a loser you are.

ps: keep making up "facts" that come straight out of your !@#$.

Hey look! Some guy who just goes to the forums to talk !@#$ and harass players! What an entiteled man-child you are! But you're probably right. I mean it's only reasonable to not fire someone from their job when they're not doing their job. It's just me who's out of the loop. Go outside and talk to other human beings instead of harassing players on a forum please.

I'm pretty sure I must be insane because I'm still actually believing that Blizzard will clean up the mess they made some day in the future. But that can't be the reason I'm still playing and providing feedback to Blizzard even though they won't read it, right? I'm only playing so I can sit and be pissed at people not doing their job because that gives me the right to come to the forums and criticize a company who isn't even paying attention to the European forums.

Go get a life if you're gonna come here and troll or harass me like Orsson, Stylewars, Twanngg and Eltharynd.
06/11/2018 21:34Posted by Petorital
06/11/2018 18:47Posted by Kormank

Nah why would anyone be salty about a reset? Resets are all part of the game. Blizzard is going to answer with the sentence "It's working as intended".

06/11/2018 19:46Posted by Stylewars
Hey look, another pathetic entitled man-child throwing temper tantrums. Asking for people to get fired over a !@#$ing video game because things don't go your way, really shows what a loser you are.

ps: keep making up "facts" that come straight out of your !@#$.

Hey look! Some guy who just goes to the forums to talk !@#$ and harass players! What an entiteled man-child you are! But you're probably right. I mean it's only reasonable to not fire someone from their job when they're not doing their job. It's just me who's out of the loop. Go outside and talk to other human beings instead of harassing players on a forum please.

I'm pretty sure I must be insane because I'm still actually believing that Blizzard will clean up the mess they made some day in the future. But that can't be the reason I'm still playing and providing feedback to Blizzard even though they won't read it, right? I'm only playing so I can sit and be pissed at people not doing their job because that gives me the right to come to the forums and criticize a company who isn't even paying attention to the European forums.

Go get a life if you're gonna come here and troll or harass me like Orsson, Stylewars, Twanngg and Eltharynd.

Lmfao, nice projection there. First asking for people to get fired over a videogame and now playing the victim card? Get lost.

I also find it amusing that you think ranting like an entitled man-child on the forums, is providing feedback.