wow mice

General
hey i am searching an mmo mice wich has side buttons that are able to press with small force
i ordered a week ago a lioncast lm 30 (mmo mice) but sended it back after 4 days because the side buttons where to hard to press
can u recommend me any mmo mice wich arent like the lm 30 ?
I've got fibromyalgia which impacts on my hands and use the Corsair scimitar mouse. Buttons are a reasonable size and nice and user friendly. Havnt really used any other mmo/gaming mouse.

Good luck hope you find something that works for you
I use a Corsair Scimitar too and am very happy. If I had to be super critical, I would perhaps say, if anything, there are too many side buttons on it but that is being very nit-picky.
09/11/2018 15:44Posted by Ulran
How much of a puss do you have to be that you struggle to press a button?

Why would you not want one thats easier? It's all about comfort, your mouse is in your hand quite a lot. It's sad to deal with something you dislike out of fear of being considered a 'puss'.

I love Logitech mice. The G600 would be good. My brother used to have Corsair and Razer and he ended up liking the G600 the most. Personally I've never liked side buttons, I use the g502, a mouse i'd also highly recommend, if you're also open to only one or two side buttons.
Unless you are looking for a specific amount of macro buttons on your mouse, any mouse will do. What's more important is how it feels in your hand and to use, something none of us can really help you with.

My advice would be try to get to an actual shop where you can try the mice on offer physically and then choose.
i used a CATaclysm wow 12 button mouse .. but i don't really recommend it as i never use all the buttons its just not practical, its just a tiny bit too tall to be comfy to reach all the buttons..

most people thesedays use Nagas..

https://www.razer.com/gb-en/gaming-mice/razer-naga
09/11/2018 15:42Posted by Nekronox
I've got fibromyalgia which impacts on my hands and use the Corsair scimitar mouse. Buttons are a reasonable size and nice and user friendly. Havnt really used any other mmo/gaming mouse.

Good luck hope you find something that works for you

I am using this mouse and it reasonably priced also unlike razer ...
09/11/2018 15:56Posted by Ixenn
I love Logitech mice. The G600 would be good. My brother used to have Corsair and Razer and he ended up liking the G600 the most. Personally I've never liked side buttons, I use the g502, a mouse i'd also highly recommend, if you're also open to only one or two side buttons.

Aye, I haven't looked back after I started using Logitech mice (and keyboards). They have some of the overpriced "pro" stuff too, but their more normal offerings give me quite enough quality and lifetime for the price. I'm using a G400s mouse right now, also only two side buttons, and they're easy to use (IMO) while still not something you'll press without meaning to. I like the feel of the thing under my hand too.