Healing in lore

Story
Healing seems to be a more difficult task in lore.
When Jaina got wounded badly, Tyrande, Thrall and his wife, Velen and some other wnet full healing on her and could only keep her alive while casting. Stoping the cast would have killed her. So you have the strongest representants of thier classes and they couldnt heal a mortally wounded jaina. It was only thanks to the red craine that she was healed (a miracle from demigods spirits).
Healing seems a powerful tool in lore but its not a miracle. Remembers me more like the naruto healing jutsus. They cant heal everything. More serious wounds need time and are more difficult to heal. Missing organs or cut off limbs cant be healed and so on
15/11/2018 14:52Posted by Telriem
Void elves weren’t always void elves????? Are you serious???? Like I say lorewise they’ve only been around for what just less than a year?

Sigh.

A Void Elf was a Blood Elf before becoming the transformation. They aren't literally 1 years old. Or does it mean that Umbric is much younger than Anduin?

And yes but that may Be so, but it was rather random the statement you Came out with wasn’t it? Like it was so irrelevant and disjointed from what I had said.

You're the one making such a big deal out of it.
Void elves weren’t always void elves????? Are you serious???? Like I say lorewise they’ve only been around for what just less than a year?

What are you even talking about? Lore-wise, they existed for longer time than a year? It's not like they suddenly popped out from a Void Rift as if they never existed.

And yes but that may Be so but it was rather random the statement you Came out with? Like it was so irrelevant. Plus we ALL know how much you worship Anduin it’s an actual obsession.

15/11/2018 14:40Posted by Telriem
I know it’s hard for you sometimes but try to keep it polite :)
15/11/2018 14:57Posted by Arctur

Sigh.

A Void Elf was a Blood Elf before becoming the transformation. They aren't literally 1 years old. Or does it mean that Umbric is much younger than Anduin?

And yes but that may Be so, but it was rather random the statement you Came out with wasn’t it? Like it was so irrelevant and disjointed from what I had said.

I didn’t say they were literally one year old fgs. That should be obvious. You’re literally being antagonistic on purpose so I’ll just not respond to you for now.

So my point stands, they (VOID elves) haven’t been around for CENTURIES have they.

I’m sure blood elves having s connection to the light (priest and paladins) hasn’t been a thing for centuries either??

What are you even talking about? Lore-wise, they existed for longer time than a year? It's not like they suddenly popped out from a Void Rift as if they never existed.

[quote]And yes but that may Be so but it was rather random the statement you Came out with? Like it was so irrelevant. Plus we ALL know how much you worship Anduin it’s an actual obsession.

15/11/2018 14:40Posted by Telriem
I know it’s hard for you sometimes but try to keep it polite :)

Ahh I’m sorry, I lost my patience with him. Sometimes it’s hard to hold your tongue against people like Arctur. Apologies.
15/11/2018 14:59Posted by Telriem
15/11/2018 14:57Posted by Arctur

Sigh.

I didn’t say they were literally one year old fgs. That should be obvious. You’re literally being antagonistic on purpose so I’ll just not respond to you for now.

You are the one who first accused me of not being polite merely because I stated that Anduin is more special than any Priest shall ever be and that you should deal with it.

If you want to derail your own thread, you could at least have the decency of waiting for the new forum so that your thread can be mass-flagged and hidden.