[A-H Pirate RP] The Second High Parley

Argent Dawn
Date: 29th to 31st November
Time: 20:00 Realm Time
Hosts: Gustov (OOC), Iahareth (Black Jack), Fuse (Kathrine Fiske)

To the esteemed Captain -

And their crew, ladies, gentlemen, scoundrels, wenches and all those in between - except you spies, I’ve got my eye on you - that time has come once again! New lands and new opportunities await as, as well as dangers (old and new) from this accursed and profitable war. In all this chaos we need to reaffirm our ties to one another, our alliances and treaties, and make sure no one is stepping on anyone else’s toes. As always - Life and prosperity over death and glory.

We ask that all hostilities - factional and personal - are put aside, so that we might partake once again in that most enjoyable of our shared traditions - The High Parley. We will descend upon Rustberg Village on the Tol Barad Peninsula again (as they were so hospitable of us last time) to raise our cups and light a pipe in celebration of past glories, our fallen friends, and plot our course to future fortunes.

Looking forward to seeing old faces and new -

‘Black Jack’ Sailreaver

N.B. - those who abuse the protections afforded by Parley shall receive no quarter. Next time it’ll be more than broken legs.

OOC:

Purpose:

The High Parley is a means for pirates and other dubious sailors to gather and discuss varying matters under the protection of the Parley’s code and sailor’s honour. It is here that the captains and their crews discuss possible cooperation and treaties. Furthermore, with The Crimson Compass campaign coming the month after, there’ll be context and motive provided to all the not-so-legally-inclined sailors to throw their lot in The Desolace to get a hand on that sweet, sweet treasure.

In the last High Parley a handful of SI:7 operative's managed to infiltrate the gathering and gather intel; one sly dog even managed to plant explosives on the captain’s congregation! Luckily, such a malicious plot was foiled. This is again a welcome dynamic, agents of all major bodies are invited (OOC, of course) to try their luck. However, this is at its heart a sailor’s gathering, this means walking up and arresting pirates on the spot would be thematically disruptive and likely a bad move on the arrester’s part.

I look forward to sharing a weekend of drunken celebration, sinister plotting and dodgy negotiations with the scum of The Great Sea once again.

The Crimson Compass Campaign: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624332634

The First High Parley (and its treaties):
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616741862#post-1

The Battle.net Community for the Parley!
https://blizzard.com/invite/NmXJKnc7NV
When the event arrives, I'll make a Bnet community so we can have cross faction communication. So if all members could install the Cross RP addon, that would be fab.
11/10/2018 14:37Posted by Gustov
I look forward to sharing a weekend of drunken celebration, sinister plotting and dodgy negotiations with the scum of The Great Sea once again.

I'm not scum, you're scum.

Looking forward to this!
I'll be there.
[ul][/ul]

Edit: Blizzard won't let me delete this post I accidentally made while my phone was in my pocket, so I guess this is a free bump.
Looking forward to breaking some more legs!
Our pirates shall be there!
Madame Zhi and her advisors will be there!
I'm calling the police.
DAG NABBIT.

Every time I'm away on the real sea!

*froth*

Looks good, hope you all enjoy it!
With Cross-fac RP, this'll probably be pretty great.
I'll post this in the Turning of Tides Discord x
Just some thought, would there be any objections to keeping a community and perhaps a discord designated for all pirate/naval type roleples to gather and discuss for any future parleys, events and more. Much like the other communities/discords designated for classes, races, etc.

Edit: Just creating a perma community through this for future cross faction pirate RP, rather than a discord for now!
(This was a miss post when trying to edit my previous one, apologies. If a mod happens to bump into this, wouldn't mind it getting deleted.)
12/10/2018 17:45Posted by Ercia
Just some thought, would there be any objections to keeping a community and perhaps a discord designated for all pirate/naval type roleples to gather and discuss for any future parleys, events and more. Much like the other communities/discords designated for classes, races, etc.

Edit: Just creating a perma community through this for future cross faction pirate RP, rather than a discord for now!

This already exists
13/10/2018 09:30Posted by Fallingangel
This already exists

Hence the comment just for an in-game community being created for CrossRP purposes too.
Looks like a meeting with a lot of good seamen.

Good luck, hope it goes well!
Hello guys, we've designed a community chat for the parley as well as any future potential Pirate RP. You can feel free to join here!

https://blizzard.com/invite/NmXJKnc7NV
This sounds awesome, looking forward to it!
The Rose and her crew will make port to join in! nothing wrong with sharing a few bottles while making new friends of business... Or pleasure.

Expect us to arrive!